Ukraine Deployment Packing List

I don't really have a dog in this fight so I'll be staying home in my cushy life and peep from the sidelines.

On a serious note, the level of pro-Ukrainian propaganda coming from progressive media and the DC War Hawks in both parties sure seems like a big ole red flag. This feels like a European problem so let them deal with it.

Let's not forget that the relationship between the Biden family and the Ukrainian government is exactly the kind of relationship the Dems falsely accused the Trump family of having with Russia.

From a national security perspective, shouldn't we be concerned about the amount and quality of Kompromat Putin will come to hold over Biden if Russia gains complete control over Ukraine?

Maybe bring some balls of aluminum foil to throw in the air as personal chaff?
60% of the time, it works every time.

On a serious note, the level of pro-Ukrainian propaganda coming from progressive media and the DC War Hawks in both parties sure seems like a big ole red flag.
YoutUbe keeps begging me to donate to families having hard times.
Love to see a proctological audit of Google's books in a few years.

From a national security perspective, shouldn't we be concerned about the amount and quality of Kompromat Putin will come to hold over Biden if Russia gains complete control over Ukraine?
All that crap was on computers.
Both sides already have all they need.
And it's real stuff - they don't even have to make it up.

I'm 99% sure this is a troll post. However, if an American were to go to Ukraine to enlist, they would more likely than not be more of a liability than an asset.

The first issue is the language barrier. Very few Americans can speak a language native to that area, like Ukrainian, Russian, or Polish. Per Wikipedia, 18% of Ukraine's 40 million people speak English. Some of those 18% have either left Ukraine or are already dead. And having a grasp of English to order food at a restaurant, the typical amount of a foreign language someone learns in school, to being able to communicate military concepts in English, are two vastly different concepts.

Second, because of the language barrier, most Americans in Ukraine would probably be given second-line duty. Jobs that don't require plate carriers or NODs or even guns. Medical roles are a great example. Slap on a red cross armband and start dressing wounds.

At the end of the war, regardless of the outcome, this is likely to be Europe's biggest humanitarian crisis since the Balkans Wars. Crops aren't being planted. Buildings destroyed. Refugees fleeing. No food, no fuel, no clothes. Thus, Ukraine's going to need more people who know how to treat wounds and rebuild more than pull a trigger.

Finally, if you need to ask what you need to bring to Ukraine to survive a war, you probably don't have the experience or arguably mental conditioning to survive a war as a combatant. A war isn't a shopping trip. A war is going to cause severe mental and maybe physical trauma that'll haunt you until you die.
Listen here Debbie Downer, if I want to pack up my Airsoft gear and head into real, hot LZ, no need to bring me over Lane.

But yeah. It's not going to be a 'good time' over there for the typical American. Not to mention what the Russians might do to you if you get captured in a warzone. Pretty sure we 'rewrote' the Geneva Conventions when it comes to extra-state fighters not wearing proper uniforms in a war zone.

OP saw that truck full of American and Canadian virtue signaling war tourists get clipped the other day and "noped the f*** out"

Back
Top Bottom