Ukraine drafting women

Surprising with all this talk about gender equality in this country lately, why does the US still only require 'persons assigned male at birth' to sign up for the Selective Service?

Also, in the first pic are the Ukrainian women troops in the first pic using Tavors? Did Israel send 'em a care package or something? Seems other battalions are pictured with the more typical AKs.

Ukraine-women-scaled.jpg

Surprising with all this talk about gender equality in this country lately, why does the US still only require 'persons assigned male at birth' to sign up for the Selective Service?

Also, in the first pic are the Ukrainian women troops in the first pic using Tavors? Did Israel send 'em a care package or something? Seems other battalions are pictured with the more typical AKs.

View attachment 568879
Short barrel Tavor X95 with skinny buttpad. I think IWI calls it Micro Tavor. The soldier #5 as charging handle reversed. Must be a left-handed version. First soldier is a sargent. I don't get two things:
1) why do they all already have a medal? The photo is from 2018. Did they take part in some military action before then?
2) Where is are spare mag holders?

Lol. All the Ukraine military will likely do is their tried and true method to recruit more pretty girls for their 'tactical morale batallion' in order to get their young men to line up and volunteer for the more dangerous roles. Effective? You betcha. Can you actually picture these girls as elite cold blooded warriors when SHTF within sniper range of Russian troops?

lol.jpglol2.jpglololol.jpg4712f745c05f070381532e47cb25cb52-standard-scale-4_00x-gigapixel.jpg

Lol. All the Ukraine military will likely do is their tried and true method to recruit more pretty girls for their 'tactical morale batallion' in order to get their young men to line up and volunteer for the more dangerous roles. Effective? You betcha. Can you actually picture these girls as elite cold blooded warriors when SHTF within sniper range of Russian troops?

To be fair the other team pulls from the same playbook. REALLY surprised our military doesn't pull this kind of easy recruitment bait for impressionable young high school boys to enlist.

rusya2.jpgrusya3.pngrusya5.pngrusya9.jpgrusya22.png

i cant imagine many restrictions in place when your country is on the verge of being invaded. If Russia does invade and makes a move to seize the whole country, I bet we start seeing Mosins show up among the older people they would eventually draft.

View attachment 568879
3rd one in from the right , front row , can come over ! Yummy

I'll be the dissenter, I guess.

My country's possibly getting invaded? Put a gun in every able-bodied hand. I don't care if you're a midget who wouldn't normally pass qualifications. Want to shoot the bad guys? Here ya go.

If I had a wife and daughter, would I rather defend the whole house by myself and hope they're fine if I get overran, or....load everyone up and increase our defensive ability? Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom