Ukraine drafting women

While yes we do have to keep an eye on China and we’re in a Cold War with them, the Chinese did not fly through Taiwanese airspace. They flew through the ADIZ. Hell, a good portion of Taiwan’s ADIZ is over Chinese mainland soil.
what taiwan got to do about ukraine?
a fate of taiwan is a done deal, no one even bothers to protest anymore, except of some scandinavians.

You’re right, your more of White Knight “defending the honor of M’lady”.View attachment 569081

I’m not defending anyones honor. I think it’s stupid for a multitude of reasons. You for some reason think it’s a good idea so that you can come in NES to dunk on liberals or something.

Does it make sense for Ukraine to toss women into the meat grinder? Maybe considering they may be invaded by Russia. Should Israel a country the size of a small state also force women into combat roles when completely surrounded by enemies who hate them? Maybe. Is there any reason a country the size of the USA needs women in combat roles? No there isn’t.

what taiwan got to do about ukraine?
a fate of taiwan is a done deal, no one even bothers to protest anymore, except of some scandinavians.

It was Lithuania who was standing up to the CCP, but regardless, not a done deal in the least. And also, Taiwan has to do with Ukraine because SS1 brought up Taiwan in a Ukraine thread.

Am I the only one who doesn't think with his dick!? no wonder women avoid this forum like a plague...

Ackchyually.... this forum is quite diverse, we have several women, a woman who has transitioned to a man (atilla), and a bunch of women with penises (everyone from Massachusetts).

Its a gun forum homie, if you tryna simp get a twitter account.

I’m not defending anyones honor. I think it’s stupid for a multitude of reasons. You for some reason think it’s a good idea so that you can come in NES to dunk on liberals or something.

Does it make sense for Ukraine to toss women into the meat grinder? Maybe considering they may be invaded by Russia. Should Israel a country the size of a small state also force women into combat roles when completely surrounded by enemies who hate them? Maybe. Is there any reason a country the size of the USA needs women in combat roles? No there isn’t.

Yes there f***ing is you goddamn sexist misogynist. If you want to have the equal right to vote for the motherf***ers that start these stupid f***ing wars so they can give you the right to abort your tinder hookup f*** trophies you should have a equal stake in bleeding in the wars they create. Maybe if more of these stupid skanks were scared of getting drafted to go fight mah huwhatt supermassists they'd vote on issues other than gender income gape and coat hanger policies.

I support drafting twatwaffen battalions of american infantry on the front lines. It doesnt matter if its dicks or vagina lips going into the meatgrinder, the hamburger coming out the back end all tastes the same.

Yes there f***ing is you goddamn sexist misogynist. If you want to have the equal right to vote for the motherf***ers that start these stupid f***ing wars so they can give you the right to abort your tinder hookup f*** trophies you should have a equal stake in bleeding in the wars they create. Maybe if more of these stupid skanks were scared of getting drafted to go fight mah huwhatt supermassists they'd vote on issues other than gender income gape and coat hanger policies.

I support drafting twatwaffen battalions of american infantry on the front lines. It doesnt matter if its dicks or vagina lips going into the meatgrinder, the hamburger coming out the back end all tastes the same.

I don't care what your stance is - that's fricken funny. Perfect 10/10 rant-o-meter score.

You're being trolled, no need to overthink it.

Yes thinking it’s weird to send women off to fight makes me a simp. Hot take!
I’m not name calling, but I disagree for one reason. You want to stay home, cook, clean, maybe work part time at dunks and raise kids? Fine. No draft for you. No vote either unfortunately,

Want to be a brave, independent woman who don’t need no man? Here is your voting ballot and rifle . The front line is that way.

Last edited:

I have to say that’s up there with some of my rants… I’m definitely not saying you’re wrong..
But if you sound like me you’re not doing very good

I’m not a fan of sending women off to fight in wars.

Call me old fashioned.
You do realize there were a metric shit ton of women that fought for the Soviet Union in World War II right….

I’m all for it!!!! f*** this equality bullshit!!! they can start getting their asses blown up.

The funny thing is the enemy isnt gonna lower their standards of combat to accomidate them like our military has.👍🏻

Ukraine has a clone of the Tavor made locally by RPC Fort. I thought they were all in 5.56 but I’m not terribly surprised that this article says they’re mostly in 5.45.

Ukraine has a clone of the Tavor made locally by RPC Fort. I thought they were all in 5.56 but I’m not terribly surprised that this article says they’re mostly in 5.45.

Curious, with Biden dropping in tons and tons of our ammo to Ukraine, wonder what munitions do the rifle munitions mostly consist of. Surely it must be a commie block type, right? 5.45 makes most sense and 7.62x54R for their LMGs. Easy to scavenge ammo from dead enemy. So does that mean our government has been sitting on a hoarder level pile of 5.45 this whole time?

Certainly not arguing that female prisoners will likely get treated worse than male prisoners... but I don't think any average grunt is "ready for what's coming" if they're taken POW, any more than they're 100% prepared for the first time an incoming round flies by their head.

And let's say they are properly warned about the abuse, rape, etc that may befall them if they are taken POW. And they still want to serve. Should a country say "No, you don't get to be a patriot"?

I'd rather fight next to someone who volunteered, knowing it might be worse than them....than some random conscientious objector who got thrown into the boots next to me.
you’re right about not being ready for what comes next after capture or when the first shots get fired. Ex-navy seal Andy Stumpf talked about how the taliban rape anyone they capture, man or woman. I don’t know how anyone preps themself for that, on top of additional physical harm and starvatiion.

you’re right about not being ready for what comes next after capture or when the first shots get fired. Ex-navy seal Andy Stumpf talked about how the taliban rape anyone they capture, man or woman. I don’t know how anyone preps themself for that, on top of additional physical harm and starvatiion.
That is a lot of incentive to not get captured. Die in battle, Valhalla!

Back
Top Bottom