UMass Student Arrested

No sympathy for the guy, but politicos need to thicken up their skin...

Sorry, but this looks like a big waste of resources for nothing...

People are angry - on both sides. They are going to say dumb things. We cannot treat every one of those statements as an act of violence.

So basically there was no physical, video, or electronic/IP evidence tying this guy to the e-mail. He screwed himself by admitting to sending it during questioning.

Should have kept his mouth shut and lawyered up.

Should have kept his mouth shut and lawyered up.

I was trying to explain this to my kid the other night while watching "Wild Justice" on NatGeo, he couldn't get past the part where "why wouldn't you talk to the police if you didn't do anything wrong?" the bride was the same way. maybe he was just being stubborn because I was keeping him from his mac n cheez

Umass Student Arrested grabs your attention more than Man arrested for threatening state rep.

Being a Umass student has nothing to do with the story at all. Now they will start calling for email monitoring at state schools to prevent this type of thing even though he never used a Umass computer or email account to comit his crime.

The reporting in this state is worse than my high school newspaper.

UMass spokesman Edward F. Blaguszewski confirmed that Pintado is enrolled at the university as a sociology major.

Obviously he wasn't paying attention in class.

Clearly he should have known that current social mores do not look kindly on this kind of thing, and that he would experience sanctions from society in response to his actions.

Back
Top Bottom