• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Unless we counter the brainwashing, we are doomed.

Are we going to stand aside and do nothing while the fascist left and the tech companies lie to an entire generation? My friends who shoot, and have kids tell me that their kids are attacked if they mention anything about guns.
Wow so much miss information in that article. Just par for course for the liberals.

This one cracked me up.
On TikTok:
“Guns are rarely used to protect,” Phan says in a video explaining the #SNUG campaign — Safer Not Using Guns.

Uhhh wrong... Firearms have been used in way more situations to protect than for homicides and suicides combined. They say about 500,000 to 3 million gun used in self defense situation per year with many of those shots are never fired.

I hope the next generation stays opened minded and realize how important the 2nd amendment is. The liberal's agenda is going to ruin this country.

The democratic process will ensure that your concerns about the newer generation will come to reality.

Hans Hoppe clearly explained in Democracy: The God That Failed.

The democratic process will ensure that your concerns about the newer generation will come to reality.

Hans Hoppe clearly explained in Democracy: The God That Failed.
I see hope in my son, my oldest is neutral and thank god my youngest daughter is still all ponies and rainbows....such a nice way to be.
my son is a information sponge. always saying " yeah I need to look into that" Hes a reader

Yesterday was the last chance for this generation cycle. Things will need to become much worse to swing the pendulum.
Fourth turning stuff but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, the schools have been pushing leftist narrative for awhile and will continue to do so. Especially at the collegiate level.

Are we going to stand aside and do nothing while the fascist left and the tech companies lie to an entire generation? My friends who shoot, and have kids tell me that their kids are attacked if they mention anything about guns.

Lol consider the source

This is the washington compost producing astroturf.

Yes there are problems with brainwashing etc by various organisms, that much is true

But this type of thing is goebbels esque propaganda from leftists "if we keep repeating the lies over and over again, eventually it will become true" thanfkully at least so far most of the
nation has been skeptical of those lies WRT gun control. Otherwise everything would have been banned a long time ago.

One of the (many) reasons Hitler went around Switzerland during WWII was that he knew they would offer stiff resistance (everybody had guns).

Belgium and France were much easier because.......ah........ nobody had guns.

There's a lesson in there somewhere. But because academia doesn't really teach real history anymore - I guess it's moot.

Back
Top Bottom