• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update: Active driver/stabber at Ohio State, now dead

Take a look at the NYTimes. Buried under a pile of anti-Trump hit pieces and Castro stroking, they have the OSU story. Nowhere in the story is the attacker described, and no mention of him being Somali is there. Right under the story is a convoluted worry-piece about the U.S. engaging Somali militants and how that might somehow allow Trump to screw something up in the future. The bias is just blatant.

The CNN article isn't describing the attacker either.

Insane.
Now that it doesn't the narrative MSN has it 5 pages deep.

White guy with an AR-15 carries a LOT more political capital I guess.

Breaking News:

Police just foiled a plot of a new attack. A group of liberals were planning on shooting up the Electoral College. Cops foiled this silly plan early when the libs were unable to actually find the campus...

Last edited:
Breaking News:

Police just foiled a plot of a new attack. A group of liberals were planning on shooting up the Electoral College. Cops foiled this silly plan early when the libs were unable to actually find the campus...

They also all got denied by NICS for answering 'Yes' on the drugs question while proudly waving their medical marijuana cards. [rofl]

Wow. The poor, unfortunate, oppressed, disadvantaged Somalian apparently never got the memo "Never bring a knife to a...."

Oh he got it. It just wasn't written in his native language...

They also all got denied by NICS for answering 'Yes' on the drugs question while proudly waving their medical marijuana cards. [rofl]

Don't forget about the "are you in the country illegally" and "have you ever renounced your citizenship" questions. I'm sure there would be more than a few yes answers in those columns too.

Whatever his problem was, a Hot Lead Injection seems to have cured it.

That particular treatment seems to have 100% efficacy. A rarity in the medical world.

The @OSUPolice confirm Officer Alan Horujko shot and killed the suspect, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, Monday morning.

Hes 28 years old. Hopefully they drown him in OSU tail.

alan-horujko1.jpg

My son attended Ohio State, graduating last year. There is a large Somali population in that area. Very often the taxicabs we used were driven by Somalis.

I've never owned anything bigger than a chefs knife, unless you are a professional butcher you don't need a butcher knife, period, end of discussion. Enough is enough

My 12" Chef's knife is actually larger than my butcher knives....

I hope you are an LEO or at least ex-military. That's a weapon of war. Don't even get me started on civilians with serrated kitchen knives - that's a whole other issue!

Common sense kitchen knife control, now! For the children!

Right out of the ISIS playbook. This is what they were encouraging Jihadis to do on Thanksgiving. This guy just waited a couple of days later.

File under "Muslims fear backlash from tomorrow's terror attack."

You did. The initial reports of shots fired came from people who heard shots, but who didn't realize that it was the officer dispatching Abdul to his rendezvous with 72 Virginians.

I just KNEW that I read something about "shots fired." Count on the liberal media to "jump the gun."

I hope the 28 year old OSU cop that killed that POS works it all through (emotionally) without incident. Just because he's in the right doesn't necessarily mean he'll be allright.

Back
Top Bottom