• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Urban Carry Holsters - Good? Bad? Otherwise?

Google is your friend. Look at reviews and videos of real people that have bought them. Not the promos from the manufacturer themselves.
I am pretty sure that you'll get an unbiased opinion of how good of a holster they really are. I will say this. I bought one of the iwb holsters.
Sold it to a friend for half of what I paid for it. It now sits in a drawer with his other unused holsters. Then I bought a real holster from Milt Sparks.

Does anyone here have experience with Urban Carry Holsters? I'm looking for opinions/experience with them - fit & finish, comfort, materials, etc?

Thanks for looking

Read several reviews of the newest generation, seems like a great option for small guns (P365 size) and with a priority of comfort and concealment.

Seems not good for larger guns or if speed of draw is a top priority.

I try to stay away from products and services that have urban, sophisticated,exclusive, platinum and professional in their names or descriptions.

Back
Top Bottom