• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US Capitol Special Agent (Not the Guy) Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — Threatened to Kill MAGA

Reptile

NES Member

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS! (Exclusive Evidence)​

It all makes sense now.

Update:

Not the guy.

Last edited:
Very uncharacteristic responses this morning.

I think that you are seeing the more cautious members of NES responding so far.

One problem I saw in the report, it called her a "14-year high-ranking Air Force veteran".

Looking her up on Google, the only reference to her rank I could find was one of "SrA", which I believe is still an E-3.

Nothing wrong with E-3, I've know a lot of good ones in my time, many who went on to more senior ranks. But that's hardly "high-ranking".

Just a minor error, but minor errors can accumulate.

I think that you are seeing the more cautious members of NES responding so far.

One problem I saw in the report, it called her a "14-year high-ranking Air Force veteran".

Looking her up on Google, the only reference to her rank I could find was one of "SrA", which I believe is still an E-3.

Nothing wrong with E-3, I've know a lot of good ones in my time, many who went on to more senior ranks. But that's hardly "high-ranking".

Just a minor error, but minor errors can accumulate.

It's the highest of Private rankings.

E4 mafia for life !

Not saying he's not the shooter, but coming down to the forehead/hairline and a bracelet that doesn't match (the bead bracelet in the ceremony is full white while the bracelet the shooter was wearing has a visible pattern), all that's there is his social media.

I will say it's funny how he's willing to accept an award from someone he hates with such passion. It would be a bigger statement to refuse to accept it. But that speaks to character of convictions, or the lack thereof.

If the articles on the internet were slanderous and libel, Agent Bailey would sue the crap out of those who published all this.

Certain hot button topics are only covered by tabloid type outlets.

The National Enquirer covers all matter of scandalous material.

Remember the story about John Travolta doing gay sex.

If it was on true, he could sue to save his reputation.
He didn't dare bring it up.

Celebrities are quick to file lawsuits for libel to preserve their reputations and sometimes if The Enquirer gets it wrong they have to pay millions.

If Agent Bailey was not the shooter, he would have a huge payoff coming from a lawsuit.

But, nobody is saying a word.

The silence is deafening.

If the articles on the internet were slanderous and libel, Agent Bailey would sue the crap out of those who published all this.

If it was on true, he could sue to save his reputation.
He didn't dare bring it up.

Celebrities are quick to file lawsuits for libel to preserve their reputations and sometimes if The Enquirer gets it wrong they have to pay millions.

If Agent Bailey was not the shooter, he would have a huge payoff coming from a lawsuit.

But, nobody is saying a word.

The silence is deafening.
Because they want it to go away

If he even knows the article exists. Had never heard of this particular site until you posted it.

The National Enquirer also has a substantial bankroll worth spending the money to attack. Random Wix-based blog has no such weight, and no such value for which to spend the costs of litigation. Wow, you got a judgement. Now go collect it from a one-man operation who moonlights as Geraldo as a hobby while collecting a sub-six figure income from his day job, while you are on the hook for your lawyers fees in the meantime.

Poor example. Travolta has far worse skeletons in his closet given the "church" he worships in. Discovery is a bitch, and while you might be able to disprove claims, what you have to show to do it can be even worse.

He'd have a huge judgement that would never come close to being honored and lawyers bills well in excess of what he did eventually receive. Big win.

Babbitt served a total of 12 years in the Air Force, Air Force Reserves, and Air National Guard as a Security Forces Controller and had the enlisted rank of senior Airman, the Air Force confirmed Thursday.

She served in the active-duty Air Force from 2004 to 2008, in the Reserves from 2008 to 2010, and the National Guard from 2010 to 2016

It's the highest of Private rankings.

E4 mafia for life !

Yes, E4. For us old timers both E4/SrA and E4/Sgt had three stripes. But the 'buck sgt' had a star. Only the airmen had a subdued star.

E4/Sgt was phased out in the early 90s. Now it goes from E4/SrA to SSgt/E5. When phasing out the 'buck sgt' every rank got a star in the center of the chevron.

This was the same time the AF went from two to three chevrons on top. The 'top two E8/9' stripes went to the 'top three E7/8/9"

1618673496847.png

October 19, 1967​

Airman grades, titles, and terms of address were revised to make the following changes, and to restore NCO status to grade E-4: Airman Basic (no stripes), Airman (one stripe), Airman First Class (two stripes), Sergeant (three stripes), Staff Sergeant through Chief Master Sergeant, and First Sergeants, no change.

The change of title for pay grade E-4 from Airman First Class to Sergeant restored the NCO status lost to this grade in 1952 when the Air Force adopted new titles. The elevation of E-4 to NCO status also aligned Air Force grades with the other services and recognition of the level of qualification and performance required of airmen in grade E-4. Airmen could not be promoted to E-4 until qualified at the 5-skill level, exactly the qualification required for promotion to Staff Sergeant. As a side benefit, the prestige gained from restoring NCO status and privileges to the E-4 grade came at a time when airmen were approaching their first reenlistment point. At the time the Air Force was experiencing drastic losses as many did not reenlist. It was thought that achieving NCO 26 status at the end of the first enlistment would aid in retention.

I was in the Army, we didn't have all those stripes for Privates... air force rank kind of looks like a lot of flair for such a low rank lol

They do that with ribbons and badges, too.

And, for awhile there, it seemed like EVERYONE got to wear a flight suit. Because special.

I don't give a shit who shot Ashli. There was no need for it at the time the shot was fired nor was anyone on the other side of the door under immediate threat.

But I get it, unarmed whites are now dispensable.

The Liberals and the media claim she got what she had coming, this is over with.

Besides, they are on to other things like the Indy shooter shot 4 Sikh's like somehow that was the intent.

Stay on point everyone....we are only 100 days into the Biden fiasco.

Mark of a boomer right there. Russia-paranoia is the same kind of sentiment that started the cold war in the first place. People love to repeat themselves.
Because we listened to it non freaking stop with zero evidence and yet it has started all over again.
Starting to sound like the drunk guy at a party who just keeps spouting the same old damn story

Back
Top Bottom