• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US Capitol Special Agent (Not the Guy) Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — Threatened to Kill MAGA

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS! (Exclusive Evidence)​

It all makes sense now.

Oh really? Then maybe you can explain it to me. This story has been spun and twisted 6 ways to Sunday by all sides. At this point, I don't think it's likely we are ever going to hear the truth. Welcome to the new Amerika everybody!

Last edited:
Had I done the same thing as she did I would have fully considered getting popped to be a potential outcome. Why is this surprising to people?

Had I done the same thing as she did I would have fully considered getting popped to be a potential outcome. Why is this surprising to people?

If we shoot an unarmed intruder doing the same thing while defending our homes and children, we go to jail.

WTF: You're not surprised ? I can see why.

This story has been spun and twisted 6 ways to Sunday by all sides. At this point, I don't think it's likely we are ever going to hear the truth. Welcome to the new Amerika everybody!
Ain't that new. I'm still waiting to hear who killed JFK.

terminator 2 GIF

If we shoot an unarmed intruder doing the same thing while defending our homes and children, we go to jail.

WTF: You're not surprised ? I can see why.
If someone is breaking into a house and the person inside believes their lives to be in danger they can use any force up to and including lethal force to protect themselves. Thats a no brainer and you aren't going to jail for it. If her case went to court they would say that the capital police believed they were protecting the politicians inside and they would dismiss that faster than you could blink. Its a classic case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Given the significance of the charge, it's important NOT to spew wild rumors about the shooter's identity and activities. This whole situation is fraught enough already.
"Sir, since breakfast 29 new false rumors have each gotten a million or more retweets."
"Exxxcellenntttt."
"There's one problem, sir...none of them are our false rumors."
"What?!? Whose are they? Get to the bottom of this, Smedley; I want answers!"

Imagine penetrating the secure comms of the Deep State/MSM pipeline
and issuing the go code for Operation Brown 25 -
the pre-planned cancellation of Biden* and his replacement by Harris*,
because of inability to carry out the duties of his office.

The news starts reporting Deeply Troubling rumors
of the president's unexpected senility:
clandestine examinations at Walter Reed,
Secret Service preparations to buy the house next door
to his Delaware Basement of Solitude,
yadda³...

Outlandish claims are one way to get clarification from an otherwise silent government.
ONLY if they care about the truth narrative.
FTFY.

U.S. Capitol Police Statement regarding Media Misidentification of Officer​

February 23, 2021
Press Release
As the investigation continues into the events of January 6, 2021, it’s important to correct misinformation some in the media have reported, and that’s been shared on social media. Reports identifying Special Agent David Bailey as the officer involved in the shooting in the Speaker’s Lobby are inaccurate. The Department will share additional information once the investigation is complete.

The government claims he is not the guy.

Who is it then?

How can all parties keep this secret for so long?

Nobody can leak this?

This is the internet age.

Can this information be kept from Ashli's family?

Do they not have a right to know the name of her killer?

Back
Top Bottom