US F-Class Team Raffle

XTR

The US F-class team is currently raising money for the upcoming trip to South Africa for the 2021 F-Class World Championships.

We don't get any funding from the NRA, so anything not covered by fundraising comes out of our pockets.

This yr we're selling raffle tickets for a chance to win one of three custom built firearms.

The first one is a custom 1911 from Accuracy X

Shooting Sports USA story
1_24_02_19_2_09_32.jpg

Video of the pistol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZonPNIaHhYA&feature=youtu.be

There will also be a custom PRS rifle from Kelby Rifles (Kelbly Rifles - Custom Rifles, Custom Rifle Actions | Rifle Builders) Kelbly Rifled NXY Precision Rifle with Atlas action, Kreiger barrel and BnA trigger

and a 6.5 Creedmoor hunting rifle from Pierce Rifles (Hunting Rifles | Pierce Engineering | Custom Actions | Custom Rifles) (Pierce Engineering) Pierce action, Manners stock, and a Brux barrel.

The drawings will be in October of this yr. If you'd like to get some tickets please contact me. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. These tickets are good for all three drawings.

Thanks,
Wade Fillingame

PM me here pls for tickets. I can take checks or PayPal F&F payments (preferred)
In either case I'll need your name, address, and phone number. I'll mail you your ticket stubs and email you pictures of the tickets when I fill them in. I'll also have them with me at matches this yr if you'd like to get them in person.

Back
Top Bottom