USA Today Gun Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA Today Poll on Gun ownership
Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2ndAmendment gives individuals the right to bear arms.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know.

Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.
Here's what you need to do:
First - vote on this one.
Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote -
then we will see if the results get published.
The Question is:
"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"
Click on the link below and PLEASE vote

USATODAY.com - Quick Question http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

This is an old poll - 2007. If you don't quickly withdraw there is at least one member here who will give you negative rep points for posting it.

What in the world are you talking about. This poll is active. If it were 2007 it would be closed by now. I know nothing about negative rep points. I have no idea what you mean!

What in the world are you talking about. This poll is active. If it were 2007 it would be closed by now. I know nothing about negative rep points. I have no idea what you mean!

The poll has been posted here before. It is from an article written in 2007, the date (2007) is right in the link. Rep points are a rating, based on positive or negative points received from people on this forum, about your general reputation on here. Negative rep points are given for posting offensive images, blatantly offensive posts, pictures of cats (so I hear), and general distasteful behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom