Use Brady Campaign E-Mail Writer To Counter Their Lobbying

Acujeff

NES Member
This is the e-mail campaign the Brady website is asking folks to sign and be auto-mailed to the President, the Speaker, the Majority Leader, as well as your U.S. Senators and Representative. One click will email all six of them.

https://secure2.convio.net/mmm/site...erAction&id=770

Enough Is Enough: I Demand Strong Gun Laws

I am outraged by this week's tragedy at Virginia Tech. It is much too easy for the wrong people to get deadly weapons in this country.

It is time for you to take steps to end gun violence to prevent tragedies like the one at Virginia Tech.

I support strong gun laws such as banning military style assault weapons with high capacity ammunitions clips, requiring Brady background checks on all gun sales, and stopping large-volume guns sales that supply gun traffikers. So should you.

What are you going to do to stop gun violence in America?

You can go to the link and erase the above e-mail text and subject line and write your own pro-rkba/self defense and anti gun control/gun free zone opinions. Getting these from the Brady website should catch the attention of our politicians and counter the Brady propaganda.

If you sign up for their alerts, you can monitor the Brady bunch too.

Not such a good Idea.

The "from" address will be the brady campaign and the subject probably won't be read.

Better idea is to use your own.

I agree with Boomerang, they are not going to read most of the e-mails, they are going to count up all the Brady group e-mails and not read the body of the letter.

Not such a good Idea.

The "from" address will be the brady campaign and the subject probably won't be read.

Better idea is to use your own.
There may be some truth to that, which is why the Brady Bunch suggests altering the subject line. Even if the recipients don't read it, I got pleasure out of using the Brady Campaign conduit to send a pro-RKBA message to six recipients.

Back
Top Bottom