• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

using a range bag as luggage when flying

About 11 yrs ago I was out in New Mexico for some bomb training, and on the return I got pulled by TSA for my bag (not a range bag but had some clothing I had worn during the week). They asked for my shoes and I quietly told them they would test positive for explosives. I just didn't want to alarm any of the other travelers or cause a scene. They must deal with that a lot with the many govt employees going thru the airport returning from that class every other week.

About 11 yrs ago I was out in New Mexico for some bomb training, and on the return I got pulled by TSA for my bag (not a range bag but had some clothing I had worn during the week). They asked for my shoes and I quietly told them they would test positive for explosives. I just didn't want to alarm any of the other travelers or cause a scene. They must deal with that a lot with the many govt employees going thru the airport returning from that class every other week.
"Where is your drill Sargeant? " "blown up Sir"

Back
Top Bottom