USPS Mail Scam

Hello everyone,

Had a little bit of a heart attack just now. I am currently in the process of doing a interstate firearm sale and I received a text saying the package was suspended and needed to be re delivered. This is my first time doing a interstate gun sale so I thought maybe something went wrong with the FFL’s.

I am glad I did some research and digging into the phone number because it turns out it is a scam.

In summary, all is good, idk if this type of scam has ever happened to any of you before but just wanted to share incase it hasn’t so you all know.

Attachments

• scam 1.png
    scam 1.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 29
  • scam 2.png
    scam 2.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 29
  • scam 3.png
    scam 3.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 28
A few weeks ago, I got a text message saying my shipping address had a problem. The URL was a random series of characters, eg vccomdomawb1.com and I'm like seriously? A shipping company is going to use that URL? How stupid do they think I am?

A few weeks ago, I got a text message saying my shipping address had a problem. The URL was a random series of characters, eg vccomdomawb1.com and I'm like seriously? A shipping company is going to use that URL? How stupid do they think I am?
yeah i get amazon scams via email with wonky URL's, this one was a little better

Back
Top Bottom