• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat 5/5

It's the 2018 season opener...for realz this time! Join the Hopkinton Heavy Hitters this Sat May 5th for our first match of the 2018 season. All divisions are supported at Hopkinton so feel free to break out the PCC rig if that's your bag baby. Maybe we'll even throw in an extra speed stage to make up for no match last month, who knows?!?

**Please note the match fee is $25 this season**

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! If you can help out running a timer or a nook during the match let me know at registration and I'll knock $10 off for that as well.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat May 5th, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter

Great time today
Thanks to all of the RO's , this ran nice and smooth.
I'm hooked (which means I'm in big trouble with the Mrs) LOL

DQ'd half way through but still a lot of fun. Hopkinton Heavy Hitters always run a good match.

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you took it well and learned from the experience. (I know I did from mine)

I had a great squad who all pitched in to make things flow and we had a good time with newly minted RO Steven. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom