USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat July 7th **ALL CLASSIFIER**

With the staffing situation in flux due to this being a big vacation week we have decided to make our July match AN ALL CLASSIFIER MATCH. That's right, this one will be 6 USPSA classifiers and nothing else so you folks that try to game things by avoiding the classifier as your first stage are gonna have fun choosing a squad! If you're not a USPSA member you should sign up before this match. It's not a requirement but why not support the national organization and get your first official classification?? If you're a "classifier matches suck" type person then we'll see you in August...

**Please note the match fee is $25 this season. PLEASE TRY TO BRING EXACT CHANGE**

Given that it's a light setup match we are all set for setup staff on Friday. If you can help out running a timer or a nook during the match let me know at registration and I'll knock $10 off for that.

What: 6 stage ALL CLASSIFIER USPSA match
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat July 7th, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter

Back
Top Bottom