USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Sept 7th (maybe)

Fall is in the air and it's the first Sat of the month so it's the perfect time for a match with The Hopkinton Heavy Hitters! We plan on building some fun stages for people to come and shoot. This is not our pumpkin spice themed match so if you come expecting that then you'll be disappointed.

On a serious note we have some people out of town and some others that need to be at their kids sportsball games (me). I'm posting the match assuming it's a go but there's a chance that we might have to cancel due to lack of staff. If this happens it will be posted ASAP. If you know for sure that you can help out by running a squad then please let me know; that will factor into the decision. If you're willing to help out but don't know how then let us know that too, we can teach just about anyone.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! If you can help out running a timer or a scoring device during the match let us know at registration and we'll comp the match fee. If you're going to stop by to help with setup please email hopkintonuspsa at gmail.com to let us know to expect you.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Sept 7th, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am and closes at 8:50am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $15 **Exact change is appreciated**

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

We hope to see you there!

Hi All. Just a quick note that the match is ON for tomorrow.

We may be a bit low on staff due to obligations so any help with setup, ROing and scoring is greatly appreciated.

Please be sure to bring your bug spray as Hopkinton is in a EEE critical risk zone

Back
Top Bottom