• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA Shotgun match Topton PA

I went to a shotgun match in PA today. 7 great stage, tons of fun, well worth the drive. If you have a chance to go, I definitely recommend it

It was my first big match with the Saiga, unfortunately it still has some bugs that need to be worked out. especially the safety engaging itself.

Here are some of the videos

Last edited by a moderator:
I got third in Open and 3rd overall, but there were only 5 Open shooters, Dan got 6th in limited which was good enough to win cash, there were a ton of limited shooters. The guy that won Open was shooting a nice JT saiga with 20 round mags. It was a nice set up, I especially liked how he could use his trigger finger for the safety and mag release. So I'm off to order a few more parts and some loctite, My magwell came loose on one stage and caused issues.

I had a great time, despite my nemisis....slugs! The Topton crew always puts on a good match. I was really surprised at the low number of shooters. The November rifle match is full though. Mike will have a good time at that one.....if he sights his gun in correctly![rolleyes]
Oh yeah....lots of shooting at the shotgun match. several 24 round stages, one with 33.....lots of loading practice!

Back
Top Bottom