• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Non-Resident CCW Permit Classes with First Defense Firearms, Inc. Uxbridge, MA

First Defense

Instructor
I am teaching the Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Pistol Permit Classes. Class location will be in Uxbridge, MA. This is one 4 hour class.

Tuition is $100 (or $90 for Green NES Members- I will confirm)

Starting Monday July 5 @ 6pm, Classes will be held every Monday evening at 6pm throughout the Summer and Select Sunday mornings. Pre-registration and a $40 deposit will be required to reserve a seat in the class.

In addition to classroom lecture, I will provide your Utah Non-Resident Application, FBI Fingerprint Card and a Course Outline CD for your future reference. I will also roll your fingerprints and complete the card during our class.

I'll keep the classes small so please sign up at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:
We had a great Utah Non-Resident Permit Class today (July 5). Feedback proved that everyone had a very informative and fun class. I look forward to meeting more of you, your friends and your family. Pre-register with us for an upcoming Utah Class. We can accomodate you on a weekday evening or a Sunday.

Last edited:
Classes are filling up, and we're having a great time.

In addition to classroom lecture, I will provide your Utah Non-Resident Application, FBI Fingerprint Card and a Course Outline CD for your future reference. I will also roll your fingerprints and complete the card during our class.

I'll keep the classes small so please sign up at your earliest convenience. Class location will be in Uxbridge, MA. This is one 4 hour class.

Tuition is $100 (or $90 for Green NES Members- I will confirm). Pre-registration and a $40 deposit will be required to reserve a seat in the class.

Thanks.

First Defense Firearms, Inc.- Utah CCW Permit Class on August 22 (Sunday) at 9am

I will be teaching a Utah CCW Permit Class on August 22 (Sunday) at 9am. Contact us via store e-mail, store telephone or stop in and sign up. To reserve your seat in this class, a $40 deposit will be collected at the time of registration.

I will be offering a Utah Non-Resident Permit Class in late February or early March. If you would like to join us, please stop in, send me an e-mail or give us a call. We'll place you on our list. Those of you who have a group of 5 or more, I can provide a class for your group at a date and time convenient for the both of us.

Be safe.

I am in the process of scheduling an upcoming Utah Non-Resident Permit Class to be held before Christmas. I am thinking of either a Saturday morning at 8am or a Saturday in the early afternoon. If you are interested, please give us a call or send us an e-mail. Be safe during the holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom