• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah out of state ltc

Was reading about how this license is inexpensive to get, and also to renew, and I think it covers 42 states.

Anyone have this or considering it?

Don't know if I am missing something, usually when things are too good to be true....

Appreciate anyone's knowledge or experience.

sent using tapatalk

I also have it, took only a couple of months from the time they received my application. I went to Mass Firearms School in Holliston, MA. They provided all you need to get the Utah license for 32 states.
http://www.massfirearmsschool.com/

This license will enable you to carry a concealed handgun in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Good luck.

I too have it, took the class at Mass Firearms school. Used the Cert to get Florida and Maine as well. Also have Connecticut and just sent the app for New Hampshire. And, of course, Mass....

Was reading about how this license is inexpensive to get, and also to renew, and I think it covers 42 states.

Anyone have this or considering it?

Don't know if I am missing something, usually when things are too good to be true....

Appreciate anyone's knowledge or experience.

sent using tapatalk

Take a look here: ccw reciprocity map

Click on Utah, choose "non-resident" and you can see where the permit is honored. You can also choose multiple states if you have more than one permit.

I thought I had read somewhere the mass class was accepted by Utah licensing authorities. Guess not.

if it was reciprocal in nh i would take it an a minute. as it stands now the only place it MIGHT be beneficial for me is pa, and that's a longshot (pardon the pun)

most of my travel is in new england and new york and it is of no benefit to me. that sucks. one would think at least nh would reciprocate.

There are many of us here with non-res Utah permits.
I took the class at mass firearms, I was so pleased with them, I have gone back to them for other classes since

Arizona gives you as many and almost the same states. It's good for 7 years (I Think) and if I remember only cost $30 and no class required.

Back
Top Bottom