• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

V.A. Jobs

Not necessarily at the V.A., but-

Had to go to the e-benefits page to update some info for a C.O.E., clicked on the employment center tab and went down that rabbit hole.
Has anyone used it with any success?
Not for the medical field, but I discovered it linked .fed jobs and some other stuff.

Granted theres probably more money in the private sector, but I'm not getting any younger.

Not necessarily at the V.A., but-

Had to go to the e-benefits page to update some info for a C.O.E., clicked on the employment center tab and went down that rabbit hole.
Has anyone used it with any success?
Not for the medical field, but I discovered it linked .fed jobs and some other stuff.

Granted theres probably more money in the private sector, but I'm not getting any younger.
Depends on the category.
My wife was an MLT at the VA in JP then West Roxbury when the micro lab was moved.
She earned at least as much as whe did in the private sector. Plus she loved the work there. She had done her MLT internship there too. For all the smack the VA system takes, the labs were top notch: definitely on par or even ahead of private sector.

Back
Top Bottom