Vacation to NH

Hey! Here I sit managing the Mill from home due to the screwed up back. I have my computer, printer and all the files. Don't take me long. So I get bored and look for ways to make myself look like a dimwit here on the forum. Seems to be working. Jack.
Tell Megan to be careful while running errands for you.
It's dangerous out there.

Freedom is a state of mind, not somewhere you can just drive to
I agree, but for me, every weekend when I cross that border, I can smell the freedom.
I'm always so happy to go North, and always so sad to come back south.
My wife and I went to Porcfest last Wednesday, there was a lot of freedom going on there.
We went to the Legislating Liberty Forum, I got to me KB Craig in the flesh.
I ran into some other Liberty Minded people I know from the Communistwealth.
We try to go every year, it's always fun and a learning experience.
My goal is to someday cross that border, and never go back.

Awesome. Thanks for all the answers guys. As you can imagine I take firearms seriously and did not want to break any laws. Appreciate it
Firearms laws in NH are really simple.

1) Don't carry into a courthouse (but they will provide free storage for you at the checkpoint).
2) Don't shoot anyone who didn't need shooting.

That's pretty much it.

Enjoy your vacation in America. Consider moving here one day.
That's the plan. The current administration has forced me to move up my timeline. I hate being rushed as there's so much groundwork I wanted laid before moving here, but as Gen. Patton said " A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week".

1) Don't carry into a courthouse (but they will provide free storage for you at the checkpoint).

That's pretty much it.
Think ltc is needed on atv and sled as it’s under fish and game or something like that. Too tired to research. May have changed, not sure.

That's pretty much it.

Lol...thanks for qualifying #2. You should actually put that on a t-shirt. I'd buy it.

Think ltc is needed on atv and sled as it’s under fish and game or something like that. Too tired to research. May have changed, not sure.
The legislature just repealed that one. It changed, I'm sure, I voted for it. ;)

The governor hasn't yet signed it, but it's on the verge of becoming law without his signature.

Nor is it accepted here. [smile]

THAT'S not correct**.

I was previously an inmate of the People's Republic of Eastern Massachusetts.

I did sometimes have occasion to purchase ammo in NH and around 50% of the time the clerk would ask for my DL. On learning I was then from the PREM they required my MA LTC. This was Walmart/Rindge, IIRC.

I escaped a few months ago and already feel five years younger

** technically correct but some stores invent laws/rules that they follow religiously

THAT'S not correct**.

I was previously an inmate of the People's Republic of Eastern Massachusetts.

I did sometimes have occasion to purchase ammo in NH and around 50% of the time the clerk would ask for my DL. On learning I was then from the PREM they required my MA LTC. This was Walmart/Rindge, IIRC.

I escaped a few months ago and already feel five years younger

** technically correct but some stores invent laws/rules that they follow religiously

** Which makes it correct. Made up bullshit store policies is not the same as the LTC being accepted as such by the state of NH.

** Which makes it correct. Made up bullshit store policies is not the same as the LTC being accepted as such by the state of NH.

There's a movie from I think the 90's. Some army guys sitting around talking, getting to know each other. They go around the circle introducing each other and a little about each other. One of them, his name turned out to be Francis, "but everybody calls me (I forget)". One of the others teases him a little, calling him Francis and the guy starts to wig out. The drill sergeant pipes in with "lighten up, Francis".

Long story short, it was a joke and I'm pretty sure everybody else picked up on that.

There's a movie from I think the 90's. Some army guys sitting around talking, getting to know each other. They go around the circle introducing each other and a little about each other. One of them, his name turned out to be Francis, "but everybody calls me (I forget)". One of the others teases him a little, calling him Francis and the guy starts to wig out. The drill sergeant pipes in with "lighten up, Francis".

Long story short, it was a joke and I'm pretty sure everybody else picked up on that.

If you thought that was a joke, I suggest that you don't quit your day job. [rolleyes]

If they don't recognize Stripes immediately, they do not deserve your comedy stylings.

I agree, but for me, every weekend when I cross that border, I can smell the freedom.
I'm always so happy to go North, and always so sad to come back south.
My wife and I went to Porcfest last Wednesday, there was a lot of freedom going on there.
We went to the Legislating Liberty Forum, I got to me KB Craig in the flesh.
I ran into some other Liberty Minded people I know from the Communistwealth.
We try to go every year, it's always fun and a learning experience.
My goal is to someday cross that border, and never go back.
It's getting to be about that time, I'm just sitting here in the shade with my girls, I don't want to go back.

Attachments

• 20210705_174952.jpg
    20210705_174952.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210705_175008.jpg
    20210705_175008.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210705_175439.jpg
    20210705_175439.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210705_181920.jpg
    20210705_181920.jpg
    844.8 KB · Views: 24
Glad to hear that I amuse you. See, now that's funny. ;)
goodfellas-pesci.jpg

Back
Top Bottom