Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
"If we don't all get the vaccine, the pandemic won't end, and we can't go back to our normal lives."™

I have seen this from almost all of healthcare friends on FB. The few who are skeptical are terrified to share their skepticism.
WHO changed the definition of herd immunity just to push vaccines. So much stinks about this ride. The skeptics need to speak up. Someone was making fun of Canadiens saying half of them don't want the vaccine but they are all too nice to say no. All you gotta do is say no. Nobody is going to force the vaxx past no.

View: https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1341306917076021248

I served on active duty in a rapid deployment force unit. Division Ready Brigade 1. Boots on the ground anywhere in the world within 18 hours. I've been vaccinated for everything I can think of. Do you have the "plague" vaccine on your shot record? I'll take the COVID vaccine. Put me first in line. Pfizer or Moderna. Remember what Eric Schmidt said: Social media is an "amplifier for idiots." Get the vaccine. Science will win.
Amplifier for Idiots
Did you get the Gates Foundation's Polio vaccine? The one that INFECTS the patient with Polio,Sheep?
thalidomide.pngthalidomide2.png

“The Centers for Disease Control's own data showed that the way to save the most lives was to vaccinate older people (65+) ahead of "essential workers," who'd be next up. But the CDC's expert advisory committee was initially poised reject this approach on "social justice" grounds. The problem? "[R]acial and ethnic minority groups are under-represented among adults 65 [and over]." The worker group was simply more "diverse." White people "live longer," explained Harald Schmidt, an expert in ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania. It was time to "level the playing field a bit." Even if it meant letting more people (including more black people!) die.”

Did you get the Gates Foundation's Polio vaccine? The one that INFECTS the patient with Polio,Sheep?

Neither the Pfizer vaccine nor the Moderna vaccine use live virus. Both are based on the SARs vaccine from 2003 and the Ebola vaccine from 2014 -- they use mRNA technology.
Impossible to contract coronavirus from these vaccines.

Neither the Pfizer vaccine nor the Moderna vaccine use live virus. Both are based on the SARs vaccine from 2003 and the Ebola vaccine from 2014 -- they use mRNA technology.
Impossible to contract coronavirus from these vaccines.
But "science". Where is the "science" you trust so much, when it comes to the Gates Foundation supplying a vaccine to poor black children in Africa....THAT INFECTS THEM WITH POLIO?????? Oh...only "certain science" is OK?

“The Centers for Disease Control's own data showed that the way to save the most lives was to vaccinate older people (65+) ahead of "essential workers," who'd be next up. But the CDC's expert advisory committee was initially poised reject this approach on "social justice" grounds. The problem? "[R]acial and ethnic minority groups are under-represented among adults 65 [and over]." The worker group was simply more "diverse." White people "live longer," explained Harald Schmidt, an expert in ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania. It was time to "level the playing field a bit." Even if it meant letting more people (including more black people!) die.”
County​
22-Dec'20: Cumulative Deaths​
22-Dec'20: Total vaccine shipments​
Suffolk​
1,325​
50,075​
Middlesex​
2,611​
28,850​
Good and hard, bay-bay; good and hard.

2-Jan'21: Replaced 24-Dec'20 2-week deaths with 22-Dec'20 Cumulative Deaths

Last edited:
UNTESTED mRNA TECHNOLOGY WITH NO LONGER TERM UNDERSTANDING OF POTENTIAL HEALTH HAZARDS/MUTAGENIC EFFECTS.

NEEDS TO BE KEPT STABLE AT NEARLY -100 DEGREES?

BILL GATES, WHO HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH AND CONSTANTLY TALKS ABOUT USING VACCINES TO REDUCE THE POPULTION OF THE PLANET, ANTHONY FAUCCI, AND NIH WILL PROFIT MASSIVELY FROM ESPECIALLY MODERNA VACCINE.

ZERO. PRODUCT. LIABILITY.

Let the last reason sink in especially. They could be pure arsenic in the syringe and kill/maim/sterilize you and face zero financial or criminal penalties. This is an assault with a bioweapon for a disease with a 99.8% survivability rate, which was itself a result of illicit/unethical bioweapons research.

Just a pissant intimidation I know who you really are tactic. Which makes it likely he is a paid to be here.
C’mon, man - who would pay me? Does that really happen? You know no one is paying me.

The vaccine technology is solid. Using “messenger RNA” technology really does date back to the SARs vaccine in 2003 and the Ebola vaccine in 2014. There is no live virus. Impossible to contract coronavirus from the vaccine. Not intimidating you at all. But I think your anti-vaccine stance is inconsistent with everything known in science and engineering. Pretty close to the engineering needed to “climb ‘n sink” while flying a glider. Confusing to me for someone embrace one and simultaneously deny another. You’re not entitled to your own facts.

This just adds to the confusion.

WTF ladies?
His question was him subtly letting me know he knows my real identity. Without blatantly stating it. For intimidation. And the only reason to intimidate someone on a gun forum that, big picture is relatively low traffic, would be if you were paid to be here supporting a narrative. Oh and science will not win, God will win.

His question was him subtly letting me know he knows my real identity. Without blatantly stating it. For intimidation. And the only reason to intimidate someone on a gun forum that, big picture is relatively low traffic, would be if you were paid to be here supporting a narrative. Oh and science will not win, God will win.
Well, fake news. I’ll give you every cent I’ve been paid. But that’s “none.” Absolutely no one is paying me.

Look, the real deal is that mRNA vaccines are the real deal. 95% effective. Im going to get the vaccine. Those who argue otherwise (live virus, whatever) need to read the facts, not the social media paranoia. And I mean to call that paranoia.

Happy New Year!

just announced on the news Moderna is recommending cutting the dose in half from 100mg to 50 mg in the 18 to 55 age group so they can vaccinate more people.

What about all the rumors of excess doses going to waste because no one working in hospitals wants it. This just makes it stupider unapproved untested vaccine and then you change the dose, potentially still getting harm but no protection.

View attachment 429518View attachment 429520
The photos look like Thalidomide birth defects. Polio vaccines were given after the child was born.

As for the Covid Vaccine, I am going to wait a little while before deciding.

Malodave

"The most underrepresented group of people in the science community today is...scientists"; a quote from a scientist friend of mine.

When I hear 'The science says or experts say' followed by some ideological, agenda driven drivel I respond with "which 'the science'... the science you're allowed to hear or the real science? The anointed 'experts' that are paraded around or the ones who have actual knowledge"?

The photos look like Thalidomide birth defects. Polio vaccines were given after the child was born.

As for the Covid Vaccine, I am going to wait a little while before deciding.

Malodave
Those ARE pictures of Thalidomide babies....whose parents took their "doctors" advice. But...the "Science". Just like the estrogen replacement therapy that causes cancer.

Those ARE pictures of Thalidomide babies....whose parents took their "doctors" advice. But...the "Science". Just like the estrogen replacement therapy that causes cancer.
Diethylstilbestrol, DES, was a cancer causing agent used in postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy. It was also used to prevent miscarriage in pregnant women in 1940-1970. Side effects of the latter use caused some to have genetic mutations in females born to mothers who used DES during pregnancy. Some developed reproductive tract cancers in late teens and 20's. My mother was given this drug when pregnant with me. I had that particular cancer when I was pregnant with my daughter. My daughter developed that cancer at the same age that I had. Fortunately, we both recovered from this.
No fricken way in hell either of us will roll up a sleeve for a drug with no proven long term trial.
FYI, an mRNA vaccine was developed for influenza. It did not pass clinical trials and was dropped.

Couple questions:
  • If someone gets the vaccine, are they now exempt from distance and mask mandates?
  • If someone has already tested positive for covid19, do they still need a vaccine?

These all go together:
  • What are the various groupings they have designated, in order, to get the vaccine?
  • How many are in each group?
  • How many vaccines have been ordered for those groups?
  • How many have been delivered?
  • If not all have been delivered, are they on order, or back-order?
  • What about the "general public"?
  • Have THOSE vaccines been ordered or delivered yet?
  • Long story short, IS THERE A PLAN?
Looks like no plan in Michigan:
"In a video posted to YouTube on Friday, Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel opened one of five ultra-cold freezers the county health department has to store the Pfizer vaccine. It was empty.

He said he's asked for 50,000 doses of the vaccine next week. In his video, he said the county may get bumped up from 1,000 doses to about 3,000 doses, which is still "woefully inadequate." Hackel, a Democrat, said the county can vaccinate 50,000 people a week if it has the supply.

"The governor overpromised somethin' that health departments around the state cannot deliver," he said in the video. "It set us in a terrible situation where people expect something that can't be delivered.""

full story:

It will if:

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations Are Lower in Patients with Positive PCR for SARS-CoV-2

Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths

Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients

Vitamin D Insufficiency is Prevalent in Severe COVID-19

The Possible Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm and Associated Mortality in COVID-19 Patients

Potential Role of Vitamin D in the Elderly to Resist COVID-19 and to Slow Progression of Parkinson's Disease

Vitamin D Supplementation: A Potential Approach for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Therapeutics?

Possible role of vitamin D in Covid-19 infection in pediatric population

Does Vitamin D play a role in the management of Covid-19 in Brazil?

The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality

Associations between hypovitaminosis D and COVID-19: a narrative review

Role of vitamin D in preventing of COVID-19 infection, progression and severity

Potential role of hypovitaminosis D and Vitamin D supplementation during COVID-19 pandemic

Vitamin-D and COVID-19: do deficient risk a poorer outcome?

Commentary. Eliminating Vitamin D Deficiency During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call to Action

"Effect of Calcifediol Treatment and best Available Therapy versus best Available Therapy on Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality Among Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19: A Pilot Randomized Clinical study"

Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomised, placebo-controlled, study (SHADE study)

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

Along with comparable scientific evidence about other prophy treatments and therapeutics like zinc+ionophore(HCQ,quercetin,...), ivermectin, ...

U of M Medical School receives $1.5M for nation's first ivermectin COVID-19 clinical trial​

I'm happy to report that my employer has distributed their Covid vaccine policy and the news is great. My employer will not require employees to be vaccinated for in-office work and will not require employees to disclose their vaccination status to the company. This company has a moderate-sized US workforce but is about 70K employees worldwide Given this development and the number of companies announcing similar policies for customers, it feels like those of us not getting jabbed will not face as severe consequences as the vax-holes have hoped for.

Here's another reason to despise the freedom-hating US Chamber of Commerce:

As we previously reported in our April 2021 E-Update, OSHA had issued guidance that adverse reactions meeting the above criteria were recordable if the employer required the employee to get the vaccine. If the employer only recommends the vaccine, however, then there was no recording requirement for adverse reactions.

But now, following expressions of concern by business advocates including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (and shout out to our friend and colleague, Bill Wahoff of Steptoe & Johnson PLLC), OSHA has revised its position on recording requirements for adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine. In its COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions, OSHA now states as follows: DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

Prior to this reversal, adverse reactions from mandatory covid vaccinations resulting in missed time at work would have been recordable as workplace injuries. Now employers will get a pass until at least May of 2022.

Back
Top Bottom