Velocitors out of a Ruger MKIV?

Im thinking of getting a MKIV, maybe the standard, maybe the bull barrel. I tend to stock up on velocitors because my lcpii likes them. I read somewhere that some folks had jamming with hollow points.
Anyone have experience with mkiv’s and hollow points?

Im thinking of getting a MKIV, maybe the standard, maybe the bull barrel. I tend to stock up on velocitors because my lcpii likes them. I read somewhere that some folks had jamming with hollow points.
Anyone have experience with mkiv’s and hollow points?

I run mini mags and winchester wildcat through mine all the time no problem..... never tried velocitors though

I've never had any issues withy either of my MKIV's (Competition and LITE);

I absolutely love both of my MKIV's, especially the LITE one (I shoot that the most)

I have ran anything I can find through them including Stingers & Velocitors through them.

But I always break in all new 22's with around 200 MiniMags.

Also after breaking them in I love tricking them out with Volquartsen & Tandemkross accessories & red dots!

I have the Mark IV (Hunter) and it eats Velocitors quite well. In fact, the only thing so far it didn't like was Remington in almost all flavors. One thing I would recommend, get the regular barrel. The Hunter is gorgeous and with that barrel, very very accurate, but it's a heavy SOB. The Ladies don't enjoy hefting it and frankly I rarely do more than 5-8 mags before the weight cuts into my free-hand accuracy.

I have the Mark IV (Hunter) and it eats Velocitors quite well. In fact, the only thing so far it didn't like was Remington in almost all flavors. One thing I would recommend, get the regular barrel. The Hunter is gorgeous and with that barrel, very very accurate, but it's a heavy SOB. The Ladies don't enjoy hefting it and frankly I rarely do more than 5-8 mags before the weight cuts into my free-hand accuracy.
Same as the bull barrel, it gets heavy to the women and children first!

Back
Top Bottom