• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vermont State Police: Turn in those illegal bump stocks now

The "no questions asked" is no doubt designed to prevent potential plaintiffs from having receipts for the turn in.

f*** Vermont. f*** 'em all.

I'd say Vermont "used to be" a great place, but even it's Patron Saint was a weasel, and secretly was pitching the Governor of British Quebec on Province-hood during the Revolution.

Haldimand Affair - Wikipedia

"All during this time, there continued to be correspondence with Governor Haldimand in Quebec, particularly by Ethan Allen. In June he wrote to Haldimand, "I shall do everything in my power to render this state a British province", and made additional scathing commentary on the Congress.[60][61] However, the ongoing peace negotiations to end the revolutionary war put a damper on the communications, which finally ended in late 1783"

7mgAr.jpg

You know what's funny, the bumpstock prohibitions:

governor of VT: RINO
governor of MD: RINO
governor of MA: RINO
governor of FL: RINO

do we see a f***ing pattern here? Four states banned bumpstocks and governors of those states are f***ing RINOs.

Now, how the f*** do we want to elect any more GOP a**h***s?

well, this is going to be a good opportunity for those in MA who missed it to come surrender the stocks in VT. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

“People may turn in the devices during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.”
Hmmm, regular business hours when law-abiding CITIZENS are at work. Go figure. No wonder no one will turn them in.

Phil Scott in Vermont; Rick Scott in Florida. Coincidence? I think not! Maybe a new family dynasty forming in the country. Tin foil hat on!

Isn't this considered unconstitutional confiscation of a citizen's personal property? Isn't there another constitutional right to be able to use lethal force to defend your property? Politicians raise their right hands and swear to uphold and defend the Constitution and Day One in office start undermining it, disgusting!

Isn't this considered unconstitutional confiscation of a citizen's personal property? Isn't there another constitutional right to be able to use lethal force to defend your property? Politicians raise their right hands and swear to uphold and defend the Constitution and Day One in office start undermining it, disgusting!
This would fall in under the "taking clause" of the 5th Amendment.
"private property [shall not] be taken for public use, without just compensation."
and the 14th Amendment extends it to the states.

What are the 3 babies to the left of the tree meant to represent?

7mgAr.jpg

Hay bales? Looks more like Shibboleth... except they are not suspended near that waterford...

“People may turn in the devices during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.”
Hmmm, regular business hours when law-abiding CITIZENS are at work. Go figure. No wonder no one will turn them in.

Phil Scott in Vermont; Rick Scott in Florida. Coincidence? I think not! Maybe a new family dynasty forming in the country. Tin foil hat on!
I did not know people worked in VT ;)
My dad use to joke 25+ years ago that if the libs left VT he would move there

I did not know people worked in VT ;)
My dad use to joke 25+ years ago that if the libs left VT he would move there

not a whole lot of places to work. IBM downsized, believe it or not, they had some fairly big high tech firms there as well. Now it's indoctrination and weed.

Molon Labe' motherstuffer.

Molon. Labe'.

--------

Edit to say I have no skin in this game. Don't have bumpstocks, OR live in VT. But if I did I don't see myself giving up something I purchased legally which they then decided to make illegal, but didn't outlaw belt loops and thumbs, so I don't think I'd be giving them up.

Last edited:

VSP Shoulder Patch

VSPPatch180.jpg
The Vermont State Police shoulder patch is a modification of the Great Seal of Vermont and the State's Coat of Arms, originally designed by Ira Allen of the Green Mountain Boys.

The mountain peaks are Camel's Hump and Mount Mansfield, as viewed from the Lake Champlain area. It is believed that Samuel de Champlain, the "discoverer" of Vermont first saw the area from that vantage point. The view also serves as a reminder of the beauty of the Green Mountains.

The tall pine tree represents one visible from the windows of the home of Thomas Chittenden, Vermont's first governor. The wooded hills stand out the way they often do on a bright autumn day.

Beneath the hills are sheaves of grain and a grazing cow, representing Vermont's agricultural and dairy industry. Above all is a deer head, symbolizing Vermont's abundant wildlife.

The Vermont State Police shoulder patch was adopted in 1947 by our first Public Safety Commissioner, Major General Merritt A. Edson.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sheaves of grain? Can anyone translate that? Bundles or bales of hay?

A sheaf of grain is a wheat bundle about as big as a grown man can wrap his arms around. It is the entire plant except a few inches above ground level that the scythe could not cut.
The sheaves are then taken to the winnowing trough for thrashing and separating the wheat from the chaff. This is where your daily bread comes from...

iu
iu

iu

Last edited:
Bump stocks have a nice safe home here in NH, irregardless of any laws some a**h***s may or may not squeeze through. If you have ones you need to dump, feel free!!

Back
Top Bottom