Vermonters, call your governor and state legislators, NOW!

No sympathy. VT needs gun law pain. Those cucks have let the left f'k everything but guns. Bend over for lefties everytime they ask and eventually your state will get gun aids.

Welcome to the VT republican party. Supercucks. Sorry but the state deserves a dose of gun law pain. Unless they make a stink now and throw people out next couple elections. But I doubt it. Old hippies and supercuckgopersboomerfags that are OK with everything as long as the SS checks keep rolling in.

I would never have imagined Vermont doing this.
mrlnu.jpg

yeah, such freedom with gun laws and now....seems they are bending in the breeze with the rest of the anti states. We've been taking in the butt so long in Mass, Vermont was kind of the hero for gun people. Maybe I'm just out of touch.

Extreme Risk Protection legislation seems good in theory until someone cries wolf or a judge gets all high and mighty. Innocent until proven guilty except for guns.

I have always wondered how a state so liberal had such open gun laws...... Wake up time.

legacy from the olden days, it's a pretty conservative state with an exception of the largest town of Burlington that supplies aids and Bernie Sanders. It was only matter of time. Take note, this is how freedom dies in a state where you don't squish libtards when they are small.

Vermont has fallen.

You can claim this statement is pre-mature, but mark my words, Vermont is about to get all kinds of gun control. More after the elections this fall which is gearing up to be a dem wave.

If you've never lived there you have no idea. Guns are the only thing VT was heritage about. VT is a very progressive state, tons of regulations. Not as much enforcement as a MA suburb, but the rules are still there, and you still suffer under them. And VT R's are role models for the cuckgop 'show up and lose' SOP. It sounds harsh but they deserve gun pain. Either it will wake them up and they can fix their problems now or they can go all the way to bottom and start over. As an aside VT is one of the most demographically screwed states. Lots of old people and not enough young people or economic activity to pay for the old people. The Gov was begging young people to move to VT 'come here so you can pay for all the old people that made the state a sucky place for young people...'

God damn it. I bought land there not four months ago because I wanted a place where I wouldn't be persecuted for wanting to be left the f*** alone.

VT S221 is an Extreme Risk Protective Order (ERPO) bill currently in the VT Senate Judiciary Committee
H 3081 is an Extreme Risk Protective Order bill currently in the MA Joint Committee on Public Safety.
They both have an excellent chance of passing due to the public outcry re. school shootings.

God damn it. I bought land there not four months ago because I wanted a place where I wouldn't be persecuted for wanting to be left the f*** alone.

I hope that you're not anywhere near Goddard College in Plainfield. Burlington is conservative compared to the professors/students at Goddard.

Company I work for has been trying to open location(s) in Vermont years now and haven’t been able to due to insane amount of regulations required.

Even went so far as to start construction and pull the plug because they were such a PITA. I was up there a few weekends ago helping my FIL build a retaining wall and went to the sandwich shop across the street (where all the employees open carry) and they had t shorts and stickers out funding the opposition to all the stupid gun crap that was passed recently. Had a lengthy conversation with the woman who owned the place about the similar struggles in MA.

They make it as undesirable as possible to start or run a business there and then bitch when they get crushed by property taxes. They will either wake up, or you will continue to see a mass exodus from the state. One of the biggest casualties of the anti-business climate there has been the dairy farms. Vermonters love having them around because they look nice and lend to Vermont's rural character. The problem is that farmers cannot afford to stay in business either, so the dairy farms are almost completely gone now.

The ignorance is coming full-circle.

Back
Top Bottom