• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene As Reign Of Terror Continues

Reptile

NES Member
Black Lives Matter militants took to the streets of North Portland on Thursday, in a march for Patrick Kimmons, who was shot by police in 2018 after a gang shootout on the streets late at night.

During Thursday’s event the protesters began marching in the streets, with a couple of support vehicles leading the way. At two separate points multiple participants pulled AR-15s, AK-47s, pistols, and possibly a shotgun and/or Keltec Sub 2000 on motorists who happened be driving along.

The incidents were caught on video. In these shocking videos you can clearly see multiple terrorists surrounding the vehicles, yelling and shouting obscenities and threats at the drivers. Though the videos are shaky, you can clearly see multiple guns being leveled and drawn, as the terrorists order drivers to stop. One minivan’s tires were flattened, had its back window busted out, and at least one mirror broken. Another guy was in a big pickup truck, and he was apparently drawing his own gun. In an incident that was similar to the Marquise Love headpunt altercation from last fall, he later decided to get out of his truck, where he was assaulted, tackled to the ground, and the terrorists stole his gun while holding him on the ground, ironically calling for the police.

Continues...

YEah. Let's march for Kimmons. A known gangbanger SHOOTING A GUN when engaged.

That's like having an Octoberfest and your honorary guest of honor is some guy with flat hair and a little mustache.

Certainly they could protest for something that made more sense.

Remember 50-something years ago when people were Manson groupies and the rest of the MF FREE WORLD thought they were loons??? Now the loons are allowed to have their own alternate truth and be accepted. This is the path we've chosen when we don't confront BS with truth. "Well that's true for you." That's like "I'm OK, You're OK, I'm a Pedophile, Don't Tell Your Mom." Not everyone is OK, dammit!

On the plus side, Portland continues this slide and people will be shocked, SHOCKED, I say, that the place goes down the tubes. "What happened. Why don't people with money want to stay here? They're leaving us with crap." Year 3 of the 40-year cycle. They'll be burning cities like they did Detroit by year 7. Maybe by year 3.

Guy is an idiot, either pull your gun and use it or drive on.

He failed to recognize he was vastly outnumbered (or just ignorant as F)and decided he is going to confront these insurgents, a complete idiot who would never be on my fireteam lol
Yeah, looking beyond the whole reason the people are in the streets, this guy went out of his way to be an idiot.
He got passed them, stopped got out, half pulled his weapon, paused, then decided to show it and not use it and was over powered and had to beg for forgiveness. Dumbass.

reminds me how in the shop i knew the owner of - back in early 90s they had a whole method of how to weld a support for the PKM tripod in the front sunroof of a toyota land cruiser - a gunner would be standing in the second sunroof opening. was handy for a support vehicles they ran along with a contraband moving trucks from china.

but, i gotta say, blm indeed steps up the game. they do not waste time and are arming up good. that is the real 'well regulated militia' of our times, it seems, whether we like it or not.

Why haven't the people who live there burned out every politician and cop who allow this to go on ?
Because they not only allowed it but supported it fo0r a year. they gave zero backing to the Portland PD who are walking off the jobThey are at a point that they could care less what happens to the city.,

Portland Police Manpower Depleted Amid More Protests​

rioters set fire to a police precinct in portland, oregon

The Oregonian published transcripts this week from exit interviews with retiring or quitting police officers who left the department after last summer’s protests and the budget cuts. Over 10% of the force has left in the last year, and the interviews paint a picture of a department rife with unhappiness.

Portland Police dealing with a lack of manpower as a new wave of violence hits the city after three months of continuous protests, according to The Wall Street Journal.

This is how they think...they deserve what they get.

Yeah, looking beyond the whole reason the people are in the streets, this guy went out of his way to be an idiot.
He got passed them, stopped got out, half pulled his weapon, paused, then decided to show it and not use it and was over powered and had to beg for forgiveness. Dumbass.
People have this vision in their head of how things are going to happen when they choose a course of action. This guy expected one of two outcomes: Either the crowd would flee when he pulled a gun or he would engage if they rushed him. In the moment of truth he learned something about himself the hard way.

Guy is an idiot, either pull your gun and use it or drive on.

He failed to recognize he was vastly outnumbered (or just ignorant as F)and decided he is going to confront these insurgents, a complete idiot who would never be on my fireteam lol
Give the guy some credit 4 being brave lol

The BLM gang running the streets decided vehicles are weapons of mass destruction and are banned on the roads they control. Only they get to have the vehicles and assault weapons of war.

Because they not only allowed it but supported it fo0r a year. they gave zero backing to the Portland PD who are walking off the jobThey are at a point that they could care less what happens to the city.,

This is how they think...they deserve what they get.

I've said this before - quite a while ago now, but in the end we here would be much better off - if cities like Portland and Seattle, Los Angeles - and NYC - all degrade into complete and total dumpster fire cities. Why? Because if all across the country we EQUALLY go down the shitter - then we're all going to be equally phucked. But if some places turn into complete and total shitholes - rather rapidly - so that people can recall a time when said places weren't shitholes ............. then at least some segment of the population is going to be able to make the connection between BLM+Antifah+Democrats = YOUR life is a big pile of shit.

That means you gain political capital to at least have some chance of convincing people in your own AO that they would be best served by making sure similar shitbags as BLM and Antifah & Democrats - either don't gain a toehold and/or are driven out of power.

Ok - yeah, it completely sucks for "good" people who are stuck in those areas , but you know what - those "good" people probably paved part of the road that put those cities and/or states where they are now. So you reap what you sow to a certain extent. Plus I would add, in a war - commanders get troops killed all the time. You simply can't save everybody. Another plus is that - the "good" people that get driven out of those cities and took a good screwing when it happened - will be double plus good at not wanting to go thru that shit again in whatever new place they end up at.

Something to bear in mind if you end up talking with any of those people I seem to see at increasing amounts around here with their CA, OR, WA, NY , CT .... etc ........ license plates.

It already happened once, months ago some switched on motorist smoked that anarchist kid carrying an AK....

See also, Kyle Rittenhouse.

Matt Bracken wrote a story a while back - about how patriots in pickup trucks were doing similar shit to that DC sniper - and strategically leaving the trucks in places where they'd have good shots at commies during their protests. Some guy lays in wait in the bed - with a cover over it - and the gate handle strategically missing. Takes a few shots - and then the pickup is just driven off.

When I finally see shit like that happening - that's when I'll know we've finally reached the level that we need to be at.

I swear though that "conservatives" are just dumb as a brick. They simply can't seem to fathom how to bring these commie shitbags down.

Got a city that's full of BLM and Antifah and commie-ish city council and AG?

Get your shit together - DON'T GET CAUGHT - and do your best modern day interpretation of these guys:

Start burning the whole city down. I would start with city assets first. Do it "right" - and it will all be blamed on the lefties.

Even a tyranny has a hard time fighting a propaganda campaign to make them look like total pieces of shit.

i love how they keep saying people are trying to run them over when in fact that they are just trying to use the public roads for their intended purposes.

all they have to do is just make way for a car to get by, which would take all of 10 seconds

Back
Top Bottom