• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video: Keanu Reeves shooting

That's awesome, I always hear that he's a really down to earth guy for how big of a star he is, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his 2nd amendment stance since he's never come out spewing gun control propaganda unlike most of the Hollywood types.

Apparently I need to see John Whick. This was definitely impressive. I need to get to a some events and trainings where I can do some of this, paper punching is getting old.

Apparently I need to see John Whick. This was definitely impressive. I need to get to a some events and trainings where I can do some of this, paper punching is getting old.

Baba Yega......I watched it the other night, I really liked it.....It was way better than that samurai movie he did!

Russians make the best bad guys!!

o.jpg

Keanu trains Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under the Machado brothers too.

Funny, we were just talking about him in class this morning. Believe he's a purple belt now, and Machado is consulting some of the jitsu in Wick 2.

There's a lot of VERY skilled shooters instructing him on this movie, and from what I hear, Keanu keeps wanting to learn more.

This movie should be incredible.

I can't wait for the next movie. The first had some of the most realistic gun handling I've seen in a while in a movie. No bottomless mags, lots of reloads.

Nice. Besides him being a stand up guy, read about what the man has gone through. With losing a baby and then his GF, from what I have read, he does good with his $.

Great to see, wish he was a little more vocal supporting us peons though...
I have to say, pretty much every character he plays is just older versions of ted from "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure". Dude?... Dude!.... Dude....

I'm happy to see 2a being pressed in Hollywood. That said I would like to see actual hits on paper. If you notice nearly ever target is almost at arms length and nearly double the size of a IDPA target. Hard to miss. Me thinks more promotional but either way good

Nice. Besides him being a stand up guy, read about what the man has gone through. With losing a baby and then his GF, from what I have read, he does good with his $.

He gives away a lot of it . He also sets up charity's with out any one knowing he's behind them. Basicaly he dose a lot for people but not a ass like Bono screaming look at how great I am.

He gives away a lot of it . He also sets up charity's with out any one knowing he's behind them. Basicaly he dose a lot for people but not a ass like Bono screaming look at how great I am.

[thumbsup]

That's a tiny reason why I'll invest time renting/buying/going to the theatre to see a Keanu Reeves movie: I trust he'll share the wealth that I just contributed to in a small way, while I took the time to allow him to entertain.

Just read the story where is negotiated a deal in his contract for the special effects and stunt people to get a share of his profits on the matrix 2nd episode where it made them $75MM, basically every crew member became an instant millionaire. He also bought all the camera crew and tech people each a Harley.

Back
Top Bottom