• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: Liberals claim archery leads to gun violence; Rooney says they’re “a special kind of stupid"

Here’s the problem, it used to be, as told to me by my Rep, that these nut jobs would propose this buffoonery and they’d go nowhere. Now in the age of millennials, the nutjobs are taking over ! You cannot brush these nutjobs off anymore ! They must be confronted and ridiculed and dopeslapped as much as possible ! They have followers !

I watched a trailer for State of Decay too, and it’s showing graphically cutting off heads and arms with machetes, in very realistic detail. That’s ok for our kids to play, but getting outdoors and getting some exercise, that breeds violence. Progressivism is a friggin’ disease that destroys the brain.

I know it’s all about money, the liberal media are owned by the same companies marketing sick video games to our kids. The Democratic machine is expensive to run.

So now they're coming for my bow, too? Just the super killy crossbow, or do they want the slightly less killy compound bow, too? What about my "hunting" recurve bow; do they want that, too?

I f***ing hate people.

Wellll.....I guess it's true...Arrows have killed and injured more people than bayonet lugs. And we all know how dangerous those are.

Back
Top Bottom