Video: Philadelphia Teen Serves An Armed Robber Instant Justice After He Attempted To Steal From His Mom – He Now Starts His Legal Battle

Reptile

NES Member
Surveillance video shared on social media of a shooting inside a Spring Garden pizza shop last month appears to contradict portions of the initial account shared by police, including the assertion that the shooting victim was shot after he tried to strangle the mother of the teenager who ended up firing on him.

The 28-second video instead shows the would-be robber forcefully reaching for the register — not the cashier — in an apparent attempt to steal money. Within seconds, a 14-year-old behind the counter pulled a gun from his waistband and fired from point-blank range, the video shows. Police had initially said the teen grabbed the gun from beneath a counter.

Bullet or bullets went through the head of one robber and hit the ear of another robber.

WATCH (warning: graphic video)

In democrat jurisdictions, protecting your property isn't considered a justification for castle doctrine lethal defense. The robbers were clearly only after what was in the cash box and didn't plan to hurt anyone. Therefore the 14 year old committed cold blooded murder when he executed one of them and that's why he's in trouble. Would have been an open and shut case in Montana.

I feel bad for the 14 year old. Putting a bullet into someone's head so close has to be traumatic. As for the robber, I wish he died but I hope he suffers and has enough gray matter left to realize that he made some poor life choices.
Unfortunately you and I will be paying to take care of him for the rest of his life due to his "poor life choices". It would have been cheaper for the tax payers if he croaked.

Last edited:
It said robber was armed. Then the shooter would be in justifiable fear for his life at this point. You cant wait to see if the other person is going to shoot you or not.......
They’re trying to screw the kid for carrying a gun rather than needing to use it.

Taking mom’s gun from under the counter = good.
Carrying mom’s gun on him = bad.

In democrat jurisdictions, protecting your property isn't considered a justification for castle doctrine lethal defense. The robbers were clearly only after what was in the cash box and didn't plan to hurt anyone. Therefore the 14 year old committed cold blooded murder when he executed one of them and that's why he's in trouble. Would have been an open and shut case in Montana.
HaHaHa.......how the f*** do you know. Executed one of them? No, he just took a scumbag off the street. "Cold Blooded Murder!" Oh my, my heart goes out to the thug....NOT!

HaHaHa.......how the f*** do you know. Executed one of them? No, he just took a scumbag off the street. "Cold Blooded Murder!" Oh my, my heart goes out to the thug....NOT!
I think G4Y4HK is just playing the devil's advocate here.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

The problem is the good guys, according to the article, for whatever insane reason apparently felt the need to lie about what went down. According to the article, the mother was being strangled, which she wasn't. Also according to the article, they stated that the firearm was stored under the counter, which it wasn't.

Another example of keep your mouth shut and get a lawyer.

Amazing how dumb the shop keepers were post incident. You'd figure that they would know that they are being filmed, as it's their OWN STORES CAMERA. yet they went on to make false claims which are only going to undermine them.

It's a real head scratcher.

The problem is the good guys, according to the article, for whatever insane reason apparently felt the need to lie about what went down. According to the article, the mother was being strangled, which she wasn't. Also according to the article, they stated that the firearm was stored under the counter, which it wasn't.

Another example of keep your mouth shut and get a lawyer.

Amazing how dumb the shop keepers were post incident. You'd figure that they would know that they are being filmed, as it's their OWN STORES CAMERA. yet they went on to make false claims which are only going to undermine them.

It's a real head scratcher.
People do panic under pressure.
As far as the thief , ZFG.

I agree if there is no hint of a violent threat. Here, it appears, the robber was being physically aggressive, and perhaps a case could be made for self-defense. Personally, if you steal someone's bike from the garage, or even the TV from the house if there's no confrontation whatsoever with the victims, you shouldn't take a life. However, the moment there's a hint of violence blast away. If you get in someone's face while committing a crime, they've punched their ticket IMHO.

I agree if there is no hint of a violent threat. Here, it appears, the robber was being physically aggressive, and perhaps a case could be made for self-defense. Personally, if you steal someone's bike from the garage, or even the TV from the house if there's no confrontation whatsoever with the victims, you shouldn't take a life. However, the moment there's a hint of violence blast away. If you get in someone's face while committing a crime, they've punched their ticket IMHO.

Ah, ok. If you feel comfortable taking my TV from my house while I'm here, come on over. There WILL be a confrontation. Bring your ticket.

Kid was lucky the perp wasn't armed. Took him too long to pull the pistol and that could have gone the other way if the perp was armed.
But, all's well that ends well....

Good shoot. The problem with his draw is his coat was too long for him probably because he was 14 years old and it was hand me down.

I wonder what caliber it was. Drop that guy like a fly.. I’m just glad he didn’t hit a bystander but f*** you figure 2 people would stop the bullet.

Kid should get a medal.

Hopefully this kid get through unscathed and then works on that draw.

No one even had to pry the cash out of the guy's dead hand it fell out Ha Ha.

That was the last thing I noticed was the cash just spilling out on the floor. Somehow I doubt that’s the first person that kid shot

Back
Top Bottom