Video: Philadelphia Teen Serves An Armed Robber Instant Justice After He Attempted To Steal From His Mom – He Now Starts His Legal Battle

The problem is the good guys, according to the article, for whatever insane reason apparently felt the need to lie about what went down. According to the article, the mother was being strangled, which she wasn't. Also according to the article, they stated that the firearm was stored under the counter, which it wasn't.

Another example of keep your mouth shut and get a lawyer.

Amazing how dumb the shop keepers were post incident. You'd figure that they would know that they are being filmed, as it's their OWN STORES CAMERA. yet they went on to make false claims which are only going to undermine them.

It's a real head scratcher.
It’s often hard to describe events that happened in 25 seconds. It was over before anybody knew what was going on. I don’t know about legally but it’s definitely morally justified shoot.. If you f*** with my mom I’d shoot you

I just reread the article. They make it sound like a guy got shot at “point blank range” slumped over the register was apprehended a block or two away. Maybe the guy who got shot in the ear got apprehended a block or two away but there’s no way that guy over the register is still in “critical condition”

It’s often hard to describe events that happened in 25 seconds. It was over before anybody knew what was going on. I don’t know about legally but it’s definitely morally justified shoot.. If you f*** with my mom I’d shoot you
Im not saying what they did in that video is wrong.

Im saying telling lies about it in record is.

What I wonder is if the guy who got clipped in the ear has a case “I didn’t do nothing”

Accessory to a crime crime for sure… but may have a case in this f***ed up world..

Pretty unlikely. But may reduce his sentence…

I hope it was his brother who’s dead.. f***en scumbags.

Im not saying what they did in that video is wrong.

Im saying telling lies about it in record is.
I agree with you there… I would’ve just said “lawyer” .. Cops would watch the video and nothing will come of it..

You probably could’ve walked is there an asked to borrow 20 bucks or a slice of pizza and they would have given it to you

The most likely situation is it was drug related/motivated

Ah, ok. If you feel comfortable taking my TV from my house while I'm here, come on over. There WILL be a confrontation. Bring your ticket.

I have no problem seeing criminals assuming room temperature, especially as they likely have been doing what they're doing for a while and they have many victims under their belt. However, stealing and retreating, as sleazy as it is, can't be compared to a violent or aggressive encounter.

I’ve never seen a better case that ‘He just a kid’ defense should just work. If ‘teens’ can be let go free with robberies, batteries and outright murders, this kid shall be absolved of any and all responsibilities from a questionable self-defense case in the letter of the law.

The way most criminals should meet their end.
Cash that they attempted to steal falling from their hands, While the life leaves their thieving carcass.

They’re trying to screw the kid for carrying a gun rather than needing to use it.

Taking mom’s gun from under the counter = good.
Carrying mom’s gun on him = bad.
if it was the mom's or family's store that may not stick. It ain't illegal to let your teenage kid use your firearm under your direct supervision on your own property. An adult male with ill intent robbing a small woman and a 14yr old kid, definitely leaves the potential for great bodily harm open for interpretation. In many states this would be open and shut.

Last edited:
In democrat jurisdictions, protecting your property isn't considered a justification for castle doctrine lethal defense. The robbers were clearly only after what was in the cash box and didn't plan to hurt anyone. Therefore the 14 year old committed cold blooded murder when he executed one of them and that's why he's in trouble. Would have been an open and shut case in Montana.

i hope you’re just being sarcastic

if not this is mind numbing

if it was the mom's or family's store that may not stick. It ain't illegal to let your teenage kid use your firearm under your direct supervision on your own property. An adult male with ill intent robbing a small asian woman and a 14yr old kid, definitely leaves the potential for great bodily harm open for interpretation. In many states this would be open and shut.

I didn’t find any reference of the woman’s race. The 14-yo’s face looked darker complexion.

In democrat jurisdictions, protecting your property isn't considered a justification for castle doctrine lethal defense. The robbers were clearly only after what was in the cash box and didn't plan to hurt anyone. Therefore the 14 year old committed cold blooded murder when he executed one of them and that's why he's in trouble. Would have been an open and shut case in Montana.
Its to bad thoughts and feelings cant be used by civilians when these things happen.

I have no problem seeing criminals assuming room temperature, especially as they likely have been doing what they're doing for a while and they have many victims under their belt. However, stealing and retreating, as sleazy as it is, can't be compared to a violent or aggressive encounter.
We will never know if it would have become violent.

I think it can ridley!!! The stuff I throw into the recycling bin is more valuable than the life of some junkie, punk, or career criminal. I believe the reason we have such an emboldened, aggressive subculture of scum in this country is because we are not killing them. You have to kill roaches or they proliferate.

People work hard for their stuff. Like the storekeeper in that video. How many hours do they put in per week for what is in that register that young joe-shit-the-ragman thinks he can just grab and walk away. That kids life had no value. As a society, we are better off with him dead. Taking him off the welfare rolls he was most likely on will free up more money for elder services, road improvements, and other important stuff (if only).

An armed society is a polite society. Polite armed people shooting scumbags in the face begets an even more polite society.

If only the kid were shooting .40, he might have gotten two turds with one bullet.

Bullet or bullets went through the head of one robber and hit the ear of another robber.
If @one-eyed Jack wasn't preoccupied this week,
I'm sure he'd award the shooter a plaque-mounted ear.

Clean up on aisle one.
If I was obliviously shopping for snacks at that store
and suddenly BOOM at the register,
it'd be "clean up on aisle two" (if you know what I mean).

If only the kid were shooting .40, he might have gotten two turds with one bullet.
It literally cooks the perps.

Back
Top Bottom