• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video shows gunman nonchalantly shooting homeless man execution-style in broad daylight in St. Louis

Reptile

NES Member
A St. Louis man was arrested Tuesday after video appeared to catch him nonchalantly shooting a homeless man execution-style in broad daylight.

Deshawn Thomas, 23, was arrested in connection with the Monday murder but has yet to the charged, according to the RiverFront Times.

Thomas can be seen struggling to load his gun as he stands right behind the homeless man, who is sitting on the curb just a few feet away, bystander video posted online shows.

He then appeared to fire on the yet-to-be identified victim.

“Oh my god. He just f–king killed him,” the witness can be heard saying.

Deshawn? Where do these sub human race black parents come up with these names for their new generations of layabouts?
IDK, but their applications go straight into the circular file whenever we get them.

white on black - hate crime
black on white - social justice
white on white - domestic terrorism
black on black - keep walking
Exactly. The last several “Mass shooters “ have been black and the media is trifling because they can’t just say white middle aged males are killing us. Somehow it’s Trumps fault

Why was that guy filming the shooter in the first place? Voice sounded white(was that a racist assumption), and pretty sure white people are a minority in St Louis, so kinda strange to be randomly filming some black dude on the street.

IDK, but their applications go straight into the circular file whenever we get them.

Some sort of alphabet agency is backtracing through your many proxies, getting your ISP to give up your name and planning a raid as we speak.. Dibs on your TAD gear and any thermal devices you may have..

Meanwhile a group of people are just watching this guy nonchalantly take his time and pathetically load his gun. Nobody even shouted to the guy or tried to even warn him, they just watched it happen.
What were they supposed to shout at him? “Be careful, you’ll shoot your eye out”

Why was that guy filming the shooter in the first place? Voice sounded white(was that a racist assumption), and pretty sure white people are a minority in St Louis, so kinda strange to be randomly filming some black dude on the street.

You're walking down the street and see Deshawn fiddling with a gun.

So you seek concealment and start filming.

As soon as you hear a shot, you're booking it.

I don't think any of that is unreasonable. Seems to be a prudent way to handle it.

You're walking down the street and see Deshawn fiddling with a gun.

So you seek concealment and start filming.

As soon as you hear a shot, you're booking it.

I don't think any of that is unreasonable. Seems to be a prudent way to handle it.

F that, not me.. I see Deshawn fiddling with a gun I am unassing the AO and not filming shit.

Way unreasonable dude.

F that, not me.. I see Deshawn fiddling with a gun I am unassing the AO and not filming shit.

Way unreasonable dude.

Well, you've got to think like a milennial.

They view cellphone cameras the way we view EDCs: always have it on you, ready to go.

Never know when you can post something to your Wallfeedtimeline.

I'm not racist.
I've had several black friends and coworkers, one asked me to be his new-born son's godfather.
I held all of them in high regard.
But I see this stuff, day after day, week after week and it's really hard to stay that way.

Well, you've got to think like a milennial.

They view cellphone cameras the way we view EDCs: always have it on you, ready to go.

Never know when you can post something to your Wallfeedtimeline.

You have a point.. the whole thing just seems off.

I can't imagine just seeing some dude walk around with a gun, taking my phone out and then start recording.. Then when the dude takes a shot, act all scared and surprised it happened.. In St louis lol

I'm not racist.
I've had several black friends and coworkers, one asked me to be his new-born son's godfather.
I held all of them in high regard.
But I see this stuff, day after day, week after week and it's really hard to stay that way.
This shit happens just as much in methd out trailer parks too

this is going to sound wild but this is better than it was

Any time you get low income high density high drug areas and low economic oppurtunity its going to result in crime

If i had to venture a guess the rash of black violence being portrayed is someone over corrrcting the dumb shit they have pushed for a while
or its phase 2 of furthering racial divisions in the country... step one promote all minorities as superior to the predominant race and culture while demonizing their values.
Step 2 media campaign showing this superior group acting like animals
Step 3 turn minority on to majority and enjoy fighting and ratings

The only difference is cameras

You have a point.. the whole thing just seems off.

I can't imagine just seeing some dude walk around with a gun, taking my phone out and then start recording.. Then when the dude takes a shot, act all scared and surprised it happened.. In St louis lol
This kid probably thought he was going to capture a robbery for his world star page and ended up with a murder. That would be his oh shit moment.

I guess I'm getting insensitive to it all, the nonchalantness, expecting the same players each time, the comments of "why is he just filming and not calling for help" (like that would help anyway) but besides that, I'm just curious if his street name is Fife as he has to keep his cartridge in his pocket.

Back
Top Bottom