• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video - UPS Hijacking, shootout with police in Florida

DW357

NES Member
Surprised no one posted about this yet.

Talk about an absolute shit show! Police spraying and praying on a busy highway. Sadly the UPS driver and a bystander were killed during the shootout. Good old Broward County...

Holy crap, check out these videos that were posted by a user on another gun forum who lives right where the shootout occurred:

Skip to 0:12 for the hail of bullets flying...

*GRAPHIC* at the end of video showing the bodies fall out of the truck:

Last edited:
I was just posting this when my last search before hitting "post this thread" popped up your thread LOL

Surprised no one posted about this yet.

Talk about an absolute shit show! Police spraying and praying on a busy highway. Sadly the UPS driver and a bystander were killed during the shootout. Good old Broward County...

Holy crap, check out these videos that were posted by a user on another gun forum who lives right where the shootout occurred:

*GRAPHIC* at the end of video showing the bodies fall out of the truck:

Jesus that’s a lot of rounds flying for two guys in a box truck, with a hostage inside to boot, and literally surrounded by other drivers stuck inside their vehicles right in the mix. What a cluster f***.

This again shows a complete lack of training and trigger discipline. I don’t like Monday morning QB’ing, I understand full well how f***ed up situations like this can get, but Christ someone in charge should be taking charge and telling all these cops over the air to not fire. Control it immediately, take cover, clear people out first and foremost, find out who has a good shot if any, clear the backdrop of any other drivers, and take a controlled accurate shot it needed only when the situation has been controlled.

Dozen cops out there emptying mags in every direction in a f***ing circle. Embarrassing and with obvious deadly results for two innocent people.

Panic, lack of training, lack of experience, zero trigger discipline and leadership caused this mess.

Very sad for those who were killed for nothing but those reasons above.

Jesus that’s a lot of rounds flying for two guys in a box truck, with a hostage inside to boot, and literally surrounded by other drivers stuck inside their vehicles right in the mix. What a cluster f***.

This again shows a complete lack of training and trigger discipline. I don’t like Monday morning QB’ing, I understand full well how f***ed up situations like this can get, but Christ someone in charge should be taking charge and telling all these cops over the air to not fire. Control it immediately, take cover, find out who has a good shot if any, clear the backdrop of any other drivers, and take a controlled accurate shot it needed only when the situation has been controlled.

Dozen cops out there emptying mags in every direction in a f***ing circle. Embarrassing and with obvious deadly results for two innocent people.

Panic, lack of training, lack of experience, zero trigger discipline and leadership caused this mess.

Me either. But I would imagine staying far back from the truck and letting them continue driving to get away from this crowded area before opening fire?? Got any trained snipers or something? I don't know. Just awful.

Sadly all that shit in the truck is insured and none of it was worth anyones life.
Hard to say what the right thing to do was but taking cover behind a occupied vehicle just seems crazy ,
The shooting randomly into the Van seemed like a dumb idea also. With so much past the target.
I would think if the police backed off and gave these nuckle heads the feeling they could get away they would have let the UPS driver go?

who knows ? Im sure in the end the police will do mo wrong and checks will be cut for the wrongful deaths.

This again shows a complete lack of training and trigger discipline. I don’t like Monday morning QB’ing, I understand full well how f***ed up situations like this can get, but Christ someone in charge should be taking charge and telling all these cops over the air to not fire. Control it immediately, take cover, clear people out first and foremost, find out who has a good shot if any, clear the backdrop of any other drivers, and take a controlled accurate shot it needed only when the situation has been controlled.

All true but on the bright side a bunch of Chinese plastic crap will be delivered on time.

/SARC

I see lots of checks being written. Very sad situation. Agree with comments above.

Well, as we’ve seen in the past, the sheriff will come on tv, declare everyone hero’s and it’ll take the families years to get any kind of legal recourse for these wrongful deaths. Assuming of course that after ballistics and autopsies are done the rounds were police and not suspects. We won’t know that for a while yet although it’s a pretty safe bet.

Last edited:
The UPS driver had been employed by UPS for five years but this was his FIRST DAY as a driver. He was a young father with a one-year-old daughter.

Imagine how many of those cars now have additional holes. 200 plus rounds went somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom