Vihtavuori Big Cash Payout - Shoot To Win

DW357

NES Member
Saw this posted on Facebook from Vihtavuori and thought NES competitive rifle shooters (high power, F-class, CMP, PRS etc) and pistol shooters might me interested:

Vihtavuori has launched a new promotion for competitive shooters in the U.S.! Now you have the opportunity to win cash prizes in an array of matches throughout the 2019 season!

The rules are simple:

1) Shoot ammunition loaded with Vihtavuori powder when competing in the listed matches to qualify.

2) The Vihtavuori Big Cash Release Form must be filled out prior to shooting any sanctioned Vihtavuori Big Cash matches.The promotion is hosted by our U.S. distributor Capstone Precision, and you will find the listed matches and Release Form on their website at Vihtavuori Big Cash Payout – Capstone Precision Group

3) Vihtavuori Big Cash is valid only toward the matches and placement listed on the website of our U.S. distributor Capstone Precision group.

4) Vihtavuori Big Cash Payout is valid with US citizens only. Non-citizens are not able to participate in Vihtavuori Big Cash.

5) The terms and conditions of Vihtavuori Big Cash offer are subject to change without notice.

For any further questions, please contact the Vihtavuori U.S. distributor, Capstone Precision at capstonepg.com.

Matches:
Vihtavuori Big Cash Payout – Capstone Precision Group

Hey, win the F class nationals, should be a piece of cake... I just need to move up 3 places in mid range this yr. ;)

Good on them. I do use their powder.

Hey, win the F class nationals, should be a piece of cake... I just need to move up 3 places in mid range this yr. ;)

Good on them. I do use their powder.
Easy peasy![laugh]

I know literally nothing about F-class shooting or any of those rifle competitions but figured I'd pass it along. I know there's some really skilled rifle shooters on the forum like @jasons and @PatMcD . I'm sure there are plenty more too.

I’m testing my first batch of Viht 133 behind 55gr hornady projectiles sometime this weekend hopefully. I’ve heard really good things about the powders and how clean they burn.

Got some off the forum a few years back and it’s just been sitting around (along with my AR’s)...too many M1’s and Commie Guns to choose from I guess and my poosay guns never get to play anymore.

CMP Garand championships here I come! :/

I just have to get past Mac, Mountain, DW and the other guys at Pembroke first, lol. Shot ‘range high score’ out of over 150 Marines last year at qual, but get out-shot every CMP match by a bunch of fogies with depends and geritol subscriptions on amazon.

I've been running VV N150 in some of my better 308 loads for a couple of yrs now, and since Capstone (who owns VV, or at least distributes it in the US) became a sponsor of the US F-class teams a lot of F class shooters have given them a try and are using VV powders.

I can't speak to what the F Open guys are running but in F-TR running heavy for chambering projectiles (200s) N140 has become very common. It runs about the same as Varget, but not as dirty.

I’m testing my first batch of Viht 133 behind 55gr hornady projectiles sometime this weekend hopefully. I’ve heard really good things about the powders and how clean they burn.

Got some off the forum a few years back and it’s just been sitting around (along with my AR’s)...too many M1’s and Commie Guns to choose from I guess and my poosay guns never get to play anymore.

I just have to get past Mac, Mountain, DW and the other guys at Pembroke first, lol. Shot ‘range high score’ out of over 150 Marines last year at qual, but get out-shot every CMP match by a bunch of fogies with depends and geritol subscriptions on amazon.

Lol. Damn, that hurts doesn't it.

damn right it pisses me off. i'm going to have to wait for mac's eyesight to go completely before I'll catch up to him on the scoreboard.

A friend of mine is a off hand, iron sight, 200 yard shooter at Pembroke. He's 76 years old. Damn guy never misses. Not only that but when I spot for him. He'll say, as a example, x ring, 7 oclock. When I scope the shot, its a x ring at 7 oclock. This is at the 200 yard line. He never misses and his calls are always spot on accurate. Ya just gotta hate a guy like that. As you obviously know, Pembroke is loaded with these freaks.

Just for that, if you EVER reciprocate and drive us to Pembroke, I'm not wearing my Depends when riding shotgun in your truck. [laugh] Are Geritols those funny shaped blue ones? Mrs. Mountain says the pool boy is undernourished and gives them to him. Can't figure that out as we don't have a pool. And thanks for motivating me to shoot better this year, LOL. Don't feel too bad- at Vermont in the Garand match, Italian Stallion beat all the Marines on the USMC rifle team and I beat all but their best Sgt., including their Capt. Good thing you guys don't have to shoot to eat. [rofl]

So this has to be the year that I buy a 8 lb jug of Varget. I do have a bottle of VV powder. Maybe I'll just hoard the Varget and give this a try.

edit- Nevermind, not going to Perry. Amateur ski racing nationals next week and CMP New England Games keeping me busy this year.

Back
Top Bottom