• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Vintage Woolrich Hunt Coat SOLD

HARRYM

NES Member
This coat is over 30 years old, and it has never been worn. I bought it years ago. It's a 42Long. I'm a 42 but at a strapping 5' 7" the coat looked silly on me, so it's been in the cedar chest ever since. I never took the tags off it. This coat was a special run by Woolrich in the late seventies through the early eighties. They made a solid red, and this one, a solid orange. They were also heavy, nicely insulated, a very high quality coat indeed. The people at Woolrich today don't even remember making these orange ones. They were sold in this area at local shops but a large run was sold out of Kittery Trading Post. Still bright color. The Woolrich Hunt Coat today is ~$260 or so, and no Orange available. I will let it go, but only if I get $50 firm for it. Otherwise back in the cedar chest it goes, for certain. You must pick it up in Tewksbury, MA.

Contact me here at NES
DSCI0197.JPG DSCI0196.JPG DSCI0191.JPG DSCI0192.JPG DSCI0193.JPG DSCI0194.JPG DSCI0195.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like a great coat. I love Woolrich -- a Woolrich shirt was always the premier gift from our parents to my sister and I.

I'm in for $50 firm, because it would fit my son. I'm not in for driving to MA for it, though. Would you ship?

Looks like a great coat. I love Woolrich -- a Woolrich shirt was always the premier gift from our parents to my sister and I.

I'm in for $50 firm, because it would fit my son. I'm not in for driving to MA for it, though. Would you ship?

You would need to pay the shipping. It may take ~10 bucks to ship? Not sure of USPS rates these days. I wasn't all that interested in dealing with the PO this time of the year but I'll work with you to get this done if you still want it. This coat is a rare find, very rare, you are a smart Man! LOL. Be certain it's in the same condition as the day it came off the rack years ago.

ONLY TIME THIS WILL BE BUMPED

This coat is over 30 years old, and it has never been worn. I bought it years ago. It's a 42Long. I'm a 42 but at a strapping 5' 7" the coat looked silly on me, so it's been in the cedar chest ever since. I never took the tags off it. This coat was a special run by Woolrich in the late seventies through the early eighties. They made a solid red, and this one, a solid orange. They were also heavy, nicely insulated, a very high quality coat indeed. The people at Woolrich today don't even remember making these orange ones. They were sold in this area at local shops but a large run was sold out of Kittery Trading Post. Still bright color. The Woolrich Hunt Coat today is ~$260 or so, and no Orange available. I will let it go, but only if I get $50 firm for it. Otherwise back in the cedar chest it goes, for certain. You must pick it up in Tewksbury, MA. or pay shipping.

Contact me here at NES via message
View attachment 213951 View attachment 213952 View attachment 213953 View attachment 213954 View attachment 213955 View attachment 213956 View attachment 213957

This coat is over 30 years old, and it has never been worn. I bought it years ago. It's a 42Long. I'm a 42 but at a strapping 5' 7" the coat looked silly on me, so it's been in the cedar chest ever since. I never took the tags off it. This coat was a special run by Woolrich in the late seventies through the early eighties. They made a solid red, and this one, a solid orange. They were also heavy, nicely insulated, a very high quality coat indeed. The people at Woolrich today don't even remember making these orange ones. They were sold in this area at local shops but a large run was sold out of Kittery Trading Post. Still bright color. The Woolrich Hunt Coat today is ~$260 or so, and no Orange available. I will let it go, but only if I get $50 firm for it. Otherwise back in the cedar chest it goes, for certain. You must pick it up in Tewksbury, MA.

Contact me here at NES
View attachment 213951 View attachment 213952 View attachment 213953 View attachment 213954 View attachment 213955 View attachment 213956 View attachment 213957
BUMP
I dragged this out of the cedar chest for this season. This is a hell of a coat, still very bright orange color!! Never worn!! The new ones pushing $260-$280 can't compare to this one. Heavy insulated, wool, warm. If you are a 42L and need an orange coat you would be crazy to pass on this at $50 bucks firm. I'd rather not ship but I will but tack on $10 bucks for it. I live Tewksbury and work in Lawrence for a pick up. Deer season is right around the corner.

BUMP
I dragged this out of the cedar chest for this season. This is a hell of a coat, still very bright orange color!! Never worn!! The new ones pushing $260-$280 can't compare to this one. Heavy insulated, wool, warm. If you are a 42L and need an orange coat you would be crazy to pass on this at $50 bucks firm. I'd rather not ship but I will but tack on $10 bucks for it. I live Tewksbury and work in Lawrence for a pick up. Deer season is right around the corner.

Adding a few wool pants

1. LL Bean Green (Loden) Wool pants. Cargo, 6 pocket, 34 W 30 L showing a bit of wear, no holes. Free if anyone wants them.

2. LL Bean Green (Loden) Wool pants. 4 pocket, 34 W 30 L decent shape. $10 bucks.

3. Cabelas Green (Loden) Wool pants. Cargo, 6 pocket, 30 W 31 L. Like new condition. $20 bucks.

4. Cabelas Green (Loden) Wool pants. Legacy Dry Plus Liner. Cargo, 6 pocket, 32 W 31 L. Like new condition. $30 bucks. I believe these are $180 new.

If could swing by and try on the coat for fit I have solid interest. I’m 25 mins away from the center.
Days works best but I can be flexible.

Adding a few wool pants

1. LL Bean Green (Loden) Wool pants. Cargo, 6 pocket, 34 W 30 L showing a bit of wear, no holes. Free if anyone wants them.

2. LL Bean Green (Loden) Wool pants. 4 pocket, 34 W 30 L decent shape. $10 bucks.

3. Cabelas Green (Loden) Wool pants. Cargo, 6 pocket, 30 W 31 L. Like new condition. $20 bucks.

4. Cabelas Green (Loden) Wool pants. Legacy Dry Plus Liner. Cargo, 6 pocket, 32 W 31 L. Like new condition. $30 bucks. I believe these are $180 new.
ALL SOLD

Back
Top Bottom