Virginia senator attacks 2A supporters, suggesting they are all mentally ill

Scott Brown wanted a federal AWB...What’s the difference between him and Warren, just a R in front of his name??......
Would you rather get kicked in the shin once a year or kicked in the nuts once a day?
The difference is that Scott Brown is a republican and he would have been in our corner at least 75% of the time. Versus Warren who is a democrat who will be against us 100% of the time. Brown would not have been the best republican to represent Massachusetts but he would have been astronomically better than Warren who is now a legitimate threat to be president.

These people in positions of power, 'rulers' as Linsky calls themselves, want to take your properties and rights to defend yourself that are endowed by our Creators and protected by the Constitution in black and white letters, and if you so much as voice your disapproval of such acts, they call you crazy.

Is there a compromise or middle ground? I think not. We are beyond civil discourse.

These people in positions of power, 'rulers' as Linsky calls themselves, want to take your properties and rights to defend yourself that are endowed by our Creators and protected by the Constitution in black and white letters, and if you so much as voice your disapproval of such acts, they call you crazy.

Is there a compromise or middle ground? I think not. We are beyond civil discourse.
From my cold, dead hands!

Take a good look at his face and remember it. Virginia Senator Dave Marsden

Screenshot-2020-01-13-14.07.00.png
Do you like gladiators son?

Of course they are going to call pro 2A'ers Crazy..... Start throwing the word around now, so they can start throwing red flags later when they get the public accustom to it. Same way semi automatic became assault weapon and now the public doesn't see the difference.

Would you rather get kicked in the shin once a year or kicked in the nuts once a day?
The difference is that Scott Brown is a republican and he would have been in our corner at least 75% of the time. Versus Warren who is a democrat who will be against us 100% of the time. Brown would not have been the best republican to represent Massachusetts but he would have been astronomically better than Warren who is now a legitimate threat to be president.
Democrats take our rights 20 yards at a time and Republicans take them 5 yards at a time, insert any analogy u want...we still lose with both. So u are ok with the Scott Browns of our country taking our liberties and rights away because they are Republican??...Call me crazy but if there were more Northams and Bloombergs running around maybe people like us would get our shit together and March on these bastards and make sure they never screw with our liberty. But, if you want stick with the Scott Browns and Republicans and get kicked in the shin everyday and still lose.

Democrats take our rights 20 yards at a time and Republicans take them 5 yards at a time, insert any analogy u want...we still lose with both. So u are ok with the Scott Browns of our country taking our liberties and rights away because they are Republican??...Call me crazy but if there were more Northams and Bloombergs running around maybe people like us would get our shit together and March on these bastards and make sure they never screw with our liberty. But, if you want stick with the Scott Browns and Republicans and get kicked in the shin everyday and still lose.
Yes. I would 100 percent prefer Scott Brown to Liz Warren. 100 percent.

Scott Brown wanted a federal AWB...What’s the difference between him and Warren, just a R in front of his name??......
Welfare, illegal immigration, taxes, etc. Not a fan of C Baker at all but to think he is the same as Elizabeth warren, you're off the reservation!

I will have to respectfully disagree with you on that .
Scott Brown isn't or has never been any kind of pro 2A.
Lying to get elected isn't exactly a new tactic.
Charlie Faker had his little toady Lt. Governor going out to gun clubs spouting off about how pro 2A he was.

Yeah. but it was Trump's first term. First term Presidents have only one job. To get re-elected.
In his second term, he just won't give a shit, and the gloves come off. I hope he goes all Oprah with criminal charges. "You go to jail! And you go to jail!"
Bill and Swillary, half the FBI, Hunter Biden all should leave the country if he gets reelected. And I hope he makes some Libtard's lives miserable. Pelosi, Shiffty, Schumer, the Squad, and Rachel Madcow and Chelsea Clinton, just for good measure. Even if they didn't do anything technically illegal,, just for being criminally moronic and anti American.
If he gets re-elected, photos of Bill Clinton will emerge on pedophile island with Epstein, and he will suffer a fatal heart attack before Hillary has time to hide the syringe. And finally, Moochelle gets charged with larceny for all of the stuff she packed up and took from the White House when she left.

Hey, if Martin Luther King can have a dream, so can I!

Nothing pro 2A has ever hit his desk to sign.
Not sure if anything ever will.
Let's just hope he get to replace Ginsberg .
That may be our best shot.

Welfare, illegal immigration, taxes, etc. Not a fan of C Baker at all but to think he is the same as Elizabeth warren, you're off the reservation!
Please remind me how the mighty Scott Brown cleaned up our out of control welfare, illegal immagration and tax situation again?????

It's the old Soviet Union ploy of calling dissidents crazy. What happened to compromise, reaching across the aisle, acknowledging our differences, etc.? I guess Khrushchev was right; we're taking ourselves down from within. We are the new Soviets.

The problem is there is no compromising with people whose actual, exposed goal is to strip rights away from others. The conversation would be different if antis were acting in good faith - EG, their actual goal was reducing violent crime, etc, but the reality is that's just an excuse they use to push their agenda. You can see it in the hipocrisy they espouse at regular odd
intervals.

-kids getting shot up in schools-
Pro 2A people, bunch of other people : We should make schools more secure, or safer in general, including maybe armed resource officers or trained teachers armed etc.
antis: BWEAAAAAH BRINGING GUNZ INTO SKEWLS IS NOT THE ANSWER

-people get shot in church recently-
Pro 2A People: good thing that guy was there that shot the BG!
antis: BWEAAAAAH DEY SHOULD WAIT FOR THE KOPSCH TO SHOW UP, CITIZENS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHO TO SHOOT! (bloomberg)

The reality is antis don't actually give a shit about anyone dying, they just want to do anything and everything to diminish gun rights as a generality. These people are pure scum, not much different from child molesters and the like.

-Mike

Yes. I would 100 percent prefer Scott Brown to Liz Warren. 100 percent.

Not sure if serious, considering he basically did absolutely nothing that wasn't in perfect lockstep with the dems 95% of the time. Yes brown is better, but only in the same sense that skin cancer is more survivable than pancreatic. At the end- you still have cancer.

The only thing I remember him doing that was remotely conservative was that he didn't vote to confirm Elena Kagan. That was literally it. [rofl]

Otherwise Brown vs Lieawatha is almost a distinction without a difference.

Had he not lazebagged it after he won the special election he would still be senator. But all of those of us who supported his initial election saw no value after what he didn't do. He didn't even have to act like some raging conservative to win, either, and he f***ed it up. All he had to do was actually act conservative once in awhile, he could basically play lets pretend to be fiscally conservative or something. He got lazy and took the easy way out. It wasn't lieawatha's money or any of that BS, either, it's because we all
collectively lost interest.

-Mike

Not sure if serious, considering he basically did absolutely nothing that wasn't in perfect lockstep with the dems 95% of the time. Yes brown is better, but only in the same sense that skin cancer is more survivable than pancreatic. At the end- you still have cancer.

The only thing I remember him doing that was remotely conservative was that he didn't vote to confirm Elena Kagan. That was literally it. [rofl]

Otherwise Brown vs Lieawatha is almost a distinction without a difference.

Had he not lazebagged it after he won the special election he would still be senator. But all of those of us who supported his initial election saw no value after what he didn't do. He didn't even have to act like some raging conservative to win, either, and he f***ed it up. All he had to do was actually act conservative once in awhile, he could basically play lets pretend to be fiscally conservative or something. He got lazy and took the easy way out. It wasn't lieawatha's money or any of that BS, either, it's because we all
collectively lost interest.

-Mike
Yup, that's Massachusetts for ya. Even on a gun site people will justify electing liz Warren. This state is a goner.

Back
Top Bottom