Virginia senator attacks 2A supporters, suggesting they are all mentally ill

Yup, that's Massachusetts for ya. Even on a gun site people will justify electing liz Warren. This state is a goner.
You don't get it, Brown basically became 99% of what Warren is. You probably think that we should still show up to vote for Faker, too. [rofl]

It isnt? Then why do you have senator Warren and ex senator Brown?

I didn't vote for either of them. If you have any real solutions, feel free to present them. So far, I have heard nothing, other than voting. And, that is usually useless, both statistically, and who you actually get to vote for most of the time. I'm not making a decision between the 6" Subway shit sandwich and the foot long shit sandwich. If that's my choice, I'll go do something else.

I didn't vote for either of them. If you have any real solutions, feel free to present them. So far, I have heard nothing, other than voting. And, that is usually useless, both statistically, and who you actually get to vote for most of the time.
...and because the Donks cheat, and have made an industry of it (not even cottage - full on FACTORY).

I didn't vote for either of them. If you have any real solutions, feel free to present them. So far, I have heard nothing, other than voting. And, that is usually useless, both statistically, and who you actually get to vote for most of the time. I'm not making a decision between the 6" Subway shit sandwich and the foot long shit sandwich. If that's my choice, I'll go do something else.
Yes I had a solution. The solution was to vote to keep a republican in Ted Kennedy's senate seat instead of letting Warren, one of the most insidious liberal democrats ever take it away. But too many people didn't like the choice between her and a republican who wasn't the perfect republican. So now you have her. Nice job.

...and because the Donks cheat, and have made an industry of it (not even cottage - full on FACTORY).

Yep! If it wasn't for the cheating, Trump would have also won NH. It's those college students allowed to vote in two states even though they are residents back home. Plus, my first year here when I went to vote, I witnessed the bussing for myself. They had 2 long tables set up for people to fill out that stuff for voting without any previous registration or ID. The tables were entirely literally drooling slack jawed morons who literally couldn't fill out forms themselves, and the poll volunteers had to keep going over to each of them and fill stuff out for them. It looked like they emptied an asylum to bus them over here. They didn't even know where they were, let alone have any mental capacity to make a vote.

Yes I had a solution. The solution was to vote to keep a republican in Ted Kennedy's senate seat instead of letting Warren, one of the most insidious liberal democrats ever take it away. But too many people didn't like the choice between her and a republican who wasn't the perfect republican. So now you have her. Nice job.

WTF are you talking about? I didn't vote for her. I don't have her. Nothing I could have done would have changed that, unless you're suggesting someone needs to go Henry Bowman on them. I am not though. And, I don't think you are either. Most people like that are keyboard warriors.

Yep! If it wasn't for the cheating, Trump would have also won NH. It's those college students allowed to vote in two states even though they are residents back home. Plus, my first year here when I went to vote, I witnessed the bussing for myself. They had 2 long tables set up for people to fill out that stuff for voting without any previous registration or ID. The tables were entirely literally drooling slack jawed morons who literally couldn't fill out forms themselves, and the poll volunteers had to keep going over to each of them and fill stuff out for them. It looked like they emptied an asylum to bus them over here. They didn't even know where they were, let alone have any mental capacity to make a vote.
Nobody filmed and posted online?

Nobody filmed and posted online?

Not me. Unfortunately, I didn't have one of those fancy camera cell phones at the time. I do now though. Although, I have not seen this spectacle since then, could be related to the timing of my votes. I usually vote at like 8am, and the convoy of drooling idiots haven't woken up and eaten their pudding yet.

Not me. Unfortunately, I didn't have one of those fancy camera cell phones at the time. I do now though. Although, I have not seen this spectacle since then, could be related to the timing of my votes. I usually vote at like 8am, and the convoy of drooling idiots haven't woken up and eaten their pudding yet.
IF we're still in a position to be challenging things in this country by courts of law, having such evidence will be extremely helpful. I'm expecting Donks to be driving Ryder trucks full of ballots in this November, let alone the out-of-state kiddies and swearifarian "resident" voters.

Sure they are. You just pull that bus up to the methadone clinic.

Liz Warren only resonates in Massachusetts. Literally the rest of the non-communist areas of the country hates her for being batshit insane. The other commie states all have their own version that they promote, so she's essentially a non-entity for the rest of the country.

I am surprised anyone considers Weld, Romney, Brown or the current sexual predator father Faker Baker to be a Republican at all. Don't know what party they would be truly in alignment with but I am sure it has something to do with jesters, comics and circus acts.

Well, congratulations. Your logic got you the senator you deserve.

Well, no.

A systematic attack on our country's fundamental values, spanning literally decades, is what got us the leaders we have.

Indoctrinate children starting at the earliest ages and you have a decent chance of forming them into the sort of person you want. Their children in turn (if you were successful) will get it at home AND in the schools. Every generation "benefits" by an increasing percentage. After several generations, if the attack is successful, you have Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and California. And possibly Virgina, based on the news of late.

1579269084489.png 1579269094684.png

These have become normal and accepted.

Our governor, senate and house no longer represent the people.

I am surprised anyone considers Weld, Romney, Brown or the current sexual predator father Faker Baker to be a Republican at all. Don't know what party they would be truly in alignment with but I am sure it has something to do with jesters, comics and circus acts.

Well they an R after their names on the ballot.
Seems to be good enough for some no matter how hard and dry they go in on us.
Kind of like claiming it wasn't really rape because he whispered "I love you " in your ear afterward.

Back
Top Bottom