Vizard's in Plaistow, NH

IIRC they are before that, I want to say across from tractor supply. There is a sign, but it's lost amongst others in that little office building.

I popped in there once...It's on the 2nd floor of that little office building that's in front of Planet Fitness. It's small, not a ton of inventory and the prices were high. It's a young guy who opened it...Good for him for opening up a shop, but he's the third shop within a mile or so. Personally, I just stick with Stateline.

Stateline isn't bad, but prices can be a bit high. Gene is a good guy and will price match.

I wonder how many members are in the general Plaistow area. I'm about 15 minutes NW.

Stateline isn't bad, but prices can be a bit high. Gene is a good guy and will price match.

I wonder how many members are in the general Plaistow area. I'm about 15 minutes NW.

I'm 15 NE.

I like Gene and Stateline, but my club obviously unbeatable since things are at-cost. Was curious on vizard's as transfers are very cheap.

Have not stopped in myself yet but I have seen it as I drive through the area. Be worth popping in to check it out but as others have stated Stateline is their competition and they are pretty good in my opinion.

Stopped in today to drop off a handgun to be shipped back to the manufacturer for warrantee work. Didn't want to deal with FedEx or UPS with their bullshit shipping rules and high shipping costs, so decided to go thru an FFL.Not a big shop, but well stocked, prices seemed reasonable. Actually, for the sq footage, quite well stocked. Steve, the guy behind the counter was a pleasure to deal with, and the $15 transfer fee is about as low as you can find! (After getting butt****ed for $50 by Daves, just up the road, because I didn't buy any ammo with the transfer).

Stopped in today to drop off a handgun to be shipped back to the manufacturer for warrantee work. Didn't want to deal with FedEx or UPS with their bullshit shipping rules and high shipping costs, so decided to go thru an FFL.Not a big shop, but well stocked, prices seemed reasonable. Actually, for the sq footage, quite well stocked. Steve, the guy behind the counter was a pleasure to deal with, and the $15 transfer fee is about as low as you can find! (After getting butt****ed for $50 by Daves, just up the road, because I didn't buy any ammo with the transfer).

Sounds like a good experience overall, again I will have to get over there next time I need to pick up a couple items.

Weird, thought it was an old sign. I stopped a few months back after spotting the sign and couldnt find the place on the directory, ill have to go back and actually go upstairs. [banghead]

Stopped by there today to pick up a new toy. He had some 9mm PMC 300 rnd battle packs for $84, $14 a box in a sealed battle pack seems good to me, just didn't have the extra cash. His transfer fee has gone up to $25, still a decent fee, pretty tough to stay in business only charging $15. Noticed the gate down at Dave's, and a closed sign....karma strikes!

I've used Vizard's for transfers to MA residents three times (I'm about 10 minutes away, but still in NH). Everything has always gone smoothly. I'll still recommend him to buyers, even though he went up to $25. He's still the least expensive transfer. He has a decent selection. Once when doing a transfer, I would have left with an AR at a good price except the sale proceeds were already spent.

Gene has a good crew at Stateline - one sold my wife a Kimber Ultra Carry on impulse before I could get back over to the counter. Now her pistol is nicer than mine! Both shops are good to have nearby.

Yea he's always been focused more on selling online rather than maintaining the physical store. I used to buy lots of guns from him.

Not a full shop - I am an 07 FFL - operate out out of a shop/office. Have some items in stock, but not really on "display". I can also quote and order whatever you are looking for and generally have it in within a few days. I am near the old Mikes Red Barn store.

Back
Top Bottom