WTS VORTEX RAZOR HD GEN II SCOPE AND BUSHNELL ELITE TACTICAL HDMR SCOPE PRICE REDUCTION AND SCOPE MOUNTS ADDED

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member

Description :

VORTEX RAZOR HD GEN II RIFLESCOPE 4.5 X 27 X 56 EBR-2C RETICLE (MRAD) FFP 34MM TUBE GREY. $ 1,525.00 (NEW)
ALSO VORTEX PRECISION MATCHED RIFLESCOPE RINGS.

BUSHNELL ELITE TACTICAL PRECISION RIFLESCOPE HDMR 3.5-21X 50MM (MRAD) 34MM TUBE MATTE BLACK HORUS H-59 RETICLE FFP. $725.00 (NEW)
LARUE TACTICAL ONE PIECE QUICK RELEASE SCOPE MOUNT LT104

Selling Terms : FACE TO FACE-CASH, BANK CHECK OR US POSTAL MONEY ORDER. IF MAILING THE BANK CHECK OR US POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

Contact Information: PM

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines, scopes or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom