Vortex Viper optic

I have one on one of my ARs. It's very nice and clear. The illuminated reticle is great for low light shooting when it's hard to see the crosshairs, but not bright enough to use as a substitute for the black reticle in bright light. (Spend $2500 or so for a Swarvoski x6i if you want that). The only thing is it's on one of the ARs I haven't had time to sight in or shoot yet.

Vortex is the only scope mfgr I know of that does not have a "except for xx years on electronics" limit on their lifetime warrantee (Trijicon, Browe and Swarvoski all have such a limit)

If you want to check it out in person at Hopkinton, let me know.

Ive never been to Harvard, my lady friend did for a Women on Target.
I'm in lowell during the week though, I could be interested in stopping by if anyones available.
Otherwise i'm on the North Shore for weekends

Just ordered the exact model (but mrad) on ebay for 499, free shipping, no tax. Burris pepr mount on there for 72 bucks as well. (Brand new obviously)

I have a Vortex 2.5-10 that is great. The scope arrived with the wrong reticle and throw lever. Even though it was the vendor's fault Vortex Cust Svc took care of it no questions asked. They speak English but the optics aren't made in the USofA.

I have one and it is the best glass per dollar you are going to find. I have the version without tactical turrrts which is a bit less $. It is a 1-4 scope, who is going to make windage and elevation adjustments vs holdover on a combat optic.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I can't speak for their rifle scopes, but I own 2 pairs of their Vortex Viper Binoculars and they're a lot of glass for the money,clear and bright, throw in a lifetime transferable warranty, and great customer service.

Just got a Razor HD 5-20 with the EBR 2b reticle to go on my Rem 700 LTR. The thing is awesome. The gen 1 HD stuff is on really good sale at the moment. The rings and base shipped today, and I hope to have it together this weekend. Look out cantaloupes!

Just got a Razor HD 5-20 with the EBR 2b reticle to go on my Rem 700 LTR. The thing is awesome. The gen 1 HD stuff is on really good sale at the moment. The rings and base shipped today, and I hope to have it together this weekend. Look out cantaloupes!
Where did you purchase from? I'm looking for a Viper PST 2.5-10x44
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom