Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

I still haven't received anything in the mail from the NRA. I guess my vote shouldn't count :(

If I remember correctly you have to be a member for X amount of years before you become a "voting member"...
Not 100% sure about that, I just for some reason remember that happening to me many many moons ago...

If I remember correctly you have to be a member for X amount of years before you become a "voting member"...
Not 100% sure about that, I just for some reason remember that happening to me many many moons ago...

I've been a member for 5 years I believe, maybe 6. How many years does it take to be a voting member?

Done.

Nice to see Jim listed as the fist in the list of candidates too. Hopefully that'll help with people who just fill in the first 32 bubbles...

Hey, people. When you get your NRA magazine this month be sure to remove the ballot for the board election. Give Jim Wallace, from our Gun Owner's Action League a vote. He's a good one. We need good folks like Jim on there.
Because we keep sending him money and and our rights keep getting taken away??? That's working really well. Time for new leadership at GOAL and NRA.

I have volunteered and attended rallies at Beacon Hill multiple times over the years. I am politically active and vote in every single election and always write and call my Representatives and Senators. Additionally, I call and write Reps and Senators in other States around the Nation.

I have volunteered and attended rallies at Beacon Hill multiple times over the years. I am politically active and vote in every single election and always write and call my Representatives and Senators. Additionally, I call and write Reps and Senators in other States around the Nation.

Great! Present your resume to GOAL and tell them that you will solve all the firearms problems which firearms owners face in Massachusetts or you will bad-mouth the organization on the Internet. Offer to do it for free. ;)

We will be watching for you.

Great! Present your resume to GOAL and tell them that you will solve all the firearms problems which firearms owners face in Massachusetts or you will bad-mouth the organization on the Internet. Offer to do it for free. ;)

We will be watching for you.
LOL! You obviously cant handle a difference of opinion. Ask yourself what has GOAL done for We The People of MA lately? What happened to the promises of fighting to overturn The Draconian Gun Laws on Mag Capacity, Gun Stocks, and Then the Healy Gun Ban? I support GOAL and have been a Member for 23 years and a lifetime NRA Member. Nothing wrong with advocating for new leadership.

LOL! You obviously cant handle a difference of opinion. Ask yourself what has GOAL done for We The People of MA lately? What happened to the promises of fighting to overturn The Draconian Gun Laws on Mag Capacity, Gun Stocks, and Then the Healy Gun Ban? I support GOAL and have been a Member for 23 years and a lifetime NRA Member. Nothing wrong with advocating for new leadership.

CCW, is that you?

I think we can agree on one thing, our gun rights are under attack. By The way, Thanks for your service. My dad is a 27 year Retired USAF Col, 5 DFC's as an HH53 Jolly Green Pilot Vietnam War. 1969-1970.
Sir, I congratulate you for being the bigger man and extending the olive branch.

I was fortunate to have a good, long tour in the AF. But it was rather pedestrian compared to your father. The crews who flew the Jolly Greens were truly the bravest of the brave. You can talk about your SEALs, Rangers, Green Berets, etc, they are all brave. But to fly a lightly armed helicopter low and slow over enemy territory to save those shot down or troops who were wounded and cut off, well that takes a special kind of brave. I salute your father for his service and his bravery.

The leadership of a gun rights group takes two qualifications. First, the ability to understand, verbalize, and present the issues to a sometimes hostile audience. The second is to be able to withstand the abuse and insults which you will receive form the anti-gun crowd who look upon us as criminals and barbarians and worse. Not many can stand up under this pressure.

I would suggest that you review the following thread about Jim Wallace and see the regard many NESer's have for his service to the gun owners in Massachusetts.

The leadership of a gun rights group takes two qualifications. First, the ability to understand, verbalize, and present the issues to a sometimes hostile audience. The second is to be able to withstand the abuse and insults which you will receive form the anti-gun crowd who look upon us as criminals and barbarians and worse. Not many can stand up under this pressure.
The third is to understand how things REALLY work, what arguments that sound good to the member of the org will fall on deaf ears in the court, when you have a hand worth playing, and when you are in damage control mode.

Will Jim stand up to the "go along to get the nominating committee recommendation at the next election time" crowd, or will he be another rubber stamp who gives evasive answers when asked what he is going to do about the LaPierre problem? Time will tell.

This is strikingly similar to the vote to remove term limits for the MA House Speaker. Go on the record as favoring term limits and, if the vote passes anyhow, good luck with committee a$$ignment$ and office space allocation (there are basement offices reserved for Republicans and dissidents in the MA State House).

Last edited:
Done.

Nice to see Jim listed as the fist in the list of candidates too. Hopefully that'll help with people who just fill in the first 32 bubbles...
There are 5 ballots with different ordered candidates. I read the fine print. Jim is not first on the other 4. Supposedly the ballots are randomized.

My ballot also had Jim first, however.

Mailing on Monday - don't forget the stamp and signature.

Sir, I congratulate you for being the bigger man and extending the olive branch.

I was fortunate to have a good, long tour in the AF. But it was rather pedestrian compared to your father. The crews who flew the Jolly Greens were truly the bravest of the brave. You can talk about your SEALs, Rangers, Green Berets, etc, they are all brave. But to fly a lightly armed helicopter low and slow over enemy territory to save those shot down or troops who were wounded and cut off, well that takes a special kind of brave. I salute your father for his service and his bravery.

I would suggest that you review the following thread about Jim Wallace and see the regard many NESer's have for his service to the gun owners in Massachusetts.

+1! 👍 If you have the time check out the Rescue of of Boxer Alpha and Boxer Bravo. Longest Rescue Mission of The Vietnam War. My father participated in it and his HH-53 got shot up so much that it earned him the call sign “Magnet Ass”! Also check out “The day we lost Lee Lue”. The Hmong were feirce fighters and adopted the Motto "Fly 'Til You Die"! Another Hmong t-28 Pilot, Vang Sue, was shot down 4SEP1969 and my dad rescued him. He was shot down again 18OCT1972 and was KIA. My dad has stayed in touch with his son who was only 4 at the time his father was KIA. The young man now lives near Minneapolis, MN and he and my dad met in person for the first time last year in April. Have a great Sunday!

Last edited:
My children and I are really happy to have found the web page, it is really the thing I am constantly looking for. The specifics here on the site is truely helpful and will assist me a lot. Appears like the site learned a significant amount ofunusually deep amount of details pertaining to this I am continually searching and the other links and knowledge like wise exibits it. I am not usually on the internet most of the time but when my friends get a break i'm always avidly hunting for this kind of information and others similarly concerning it. I have a couple of my cohorts that have also assumed attatchment about this due to what I've assimilated about the subject and they are definitely to be visiting the site because it is such an excellent bookmark. I'm also delving into in politics and how to deal with the new twists and turns in Trump issues and equally looking for other sports betting services to feed my hunger for making more money. I just started a company that is a steady bread and Buttersoap making and in mica in bulk I have some other business that do well on Ebay. as well. Feel Free to Pm me if you want to know more.

Welcome to NES. We can be a rowdy bunch but our hearts (at least most of them) are in the right place.

Welcome to NES. We can be a rowdy bunch but our hearts (at least most of them) are in the right place.
Did read it carefully? First post. Nothing specific about firearms mentioned. Oh, by the way, talk to me about my [presumably multi-level] new business at which time I will invite you into my downline or suggest some alternate advance fee way of joining with me while I get a cut of the action. And the reference to "hunger for money".

I'm surprised the moderators let it go this long.

For those of you complaining about the NRA, the only way to fix it is to get solid guys on the BOD. Jim is one of those.

It's so easy to cry and rip the NRA, but when the time comes to influence change you still cry and rip the NRA.

About 90% of the NRA gripes I hear from gun owners, are verbatim from MoveOn dot Org. I watch that site for humor factor. Many gun owners truly don't realize they are being played by the most America-hating thinktank in America.

Back
Top Bottom