***VOTE TODAY***

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
For those of you who already have, thank you. I know most of you have voted or are planning to vote today, for those of you who aren't please take the time to vote. Elections are important, they also have consequences. Don't sit on the sideline then complain about the outcome later.

[/rant]

Last edited:
Agreed. And watching the news this morning they are saying there is a higher than expected turn out of millennials who oppose Trump. So it is even more important to get out there now or sometime today if you haven't already. Otherwise the enemy will be taking back some seats in the house and senate. It's up to us and everyone we know to prevent this by getting out there and voting. In Mass if you do not vote for Charlie Faker you will end up with far worse. So leaving that blank or writing in another name only gives the democrat one more vote to count on his side. If you think Mass is bad now it will be a nightmare if the other guy gets in.

Good luck to us all...

Last edited:
What did Nov 2016 remind us? Every vote counts. It takes a very slim margin for a presidential candidate to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college. Only happened five times in US history, Clinton the most recent. Just a few could have stayed home and she would be Mrs. President.

Even if all you have is the lesser of two evils, GOYAAV.

I voted in Mass. All GOP except the DA as no GOP in the race so I went independent and of course voted for Gonzalez for Governor. Voted NO on all questions.

I would love to see a sea of camo at CharLIE’s final walk down the steps in January. And we can sing “Na-Na-Na-Na, Hey-Hey-Hey GOODBYE!!!”

looked like lots of disgruntled liberal women at my ballot today. Didn't like my Trump hat early this morning, and the "black rifles matter" shirt
Ride the Red wave. Think of the guns.

71-7tlICiiL._UX679_.jpg

Last Presidential election the two old hags there did not like my "basket of deplorables" t-shirt. Today they did not seem to notice my "on the road to the gun shop" t-shirt.

While reading this my wife just texted me that she just voted.

I early voted the first day I could. The vote that felt the most meaningful to me was my vote for Jay McMahon. While I don't expect he will win, I strongly hope he will. Maura Healy needs to be shown that flagrant disregard for the law cannot be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom