***VOTE TODAY***

done
update: proud to say my family (9 of us) voted as pro2A as possible. Even one of my granddaughters made sure to get her absentee vote in. Even the grandchildren can't stand Warren and Healy.

Last edited:
I wonder this every time I vote:

Why does there need to be two LEOs at every polling location? What's going to happen in the local elementary school gymnasium that ONE officer can't handle?

Seems like a good day for criminals to run amok. I did the math. Can't be too many officers out patrolling the streets today...

If you must wear something to mess with the left, support "Black Guns Matter" founded by Maj Toure. He travels to all the inner cities in the US educating about 2A

OfficialBlackGunsMatter (@officialblackgunsmatter) • Instagram photos and videos
Official Black Guns Matter Page_Maj Toure
Maj Toure (@MAJTOURE) | Twitter

looked like lots of disgruntled liberal women at my ballot today. Didn't like my Trump hat early this morning, and the "black rifles matter" shirt
Ride the Red wave. Think of the guns.

71-7tlICiiL._UX679_.jpg

If you want the link to buy it....

https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Black-R...541517968&sr=8-1&keywords=black+rifles+matter

Last Presidential election the two old hags there did not like my "basket of deplorables" t-shirt. Today they did not seem to notice my "on the road to the gun shop" t-shirt.

While reading this my wife just texted me that she just voted.

The guy who always checks us in (a very good friend) was happy to show us his Liberal Tears travel mug at the past primary. Had it sitting right there, for all to see, next to the voter registration book. Gotta love it!

Why does there need to be two LEOs at every polling location? What's going to happen in the local elementary school gymnasium that ONE officer can't handle?

Seems like a good day for criminals to run amok. I did the math. Can't be too many officers out patrolling the streets today...

Oh come on now. One has to stay behind while the other does a doughnut run. Duh! ;)

There are so many gun owners in this state, if everyone of us voted how could we not win this election ? If Healey isn't packing her bags by tomorrow then I really don't know what to say. We have the numbers to beat her, but that's only if we ALL vote.

Went this morning with the old lady. There was a line out the door in a small town. Either that or people really wanted some free donuts.

Voting in MA could be a wash for some, but elsewhere we could’ve had the 2A and SCOTUS washed away had the vote gone the other way in 2016.

There was only one here and he was busy chatting away with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom