***VOTE TODAY***

I was fifth in line this morning at 6:45, my wife was fourth. By the time they opened the doors, there was about 30-40 people in line.

Packed at St. Pius in Lynn. Ballot pages 1404 and 1405, makes me wonder if someone forgot a page.
Voted yes on 3 because even the mentally challenged need not be discriminated against.
Doesn't mean I cant give them flak for making shit up about gender.

Last edited:
I wonder this every time I vote:

Why does there need to be two LEOs at every polling location? What's going to happen in the local elementary school gymnasium that ONE officer can't handle?

Seems like a good day for criminals to run amok. I did the math. Can't be too many officers out patrolling the streets today...
Framingham only had one. I thought my comment about me having the nicer Glock was funny , he didn’t seem to appreciate it.. but he still couldn’t catch me :)

Depends, was there a bus outside waiting for them?
Meh there was a senior center bus. Also there was a certain demographic which I usually dont see a whole lot of around town who seemed to be overly represented when I was there.

I can’t imagine ever voting on Election Day again, early voting is just too convenient.

We voted after work yesterday, about 5pm. We were outnumbered by the poll workers with only a couple of other people there voting. Hope it was busier earlier, but it was at a school.

Results of Mass Ballot Initiatives, for those who only get their NEWS on NES...
#1) FAILED
#2) PASSED
#3) PASSED

Back
Top Bottom