• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VP9 preban mags?

nope.

VP9 and P30 mags are the same, but P30 came out long after the ban hammer dropped.

realize im bumping an old one...
was reading on hk parts.net and looking at some magazines when I cam across that they state on their website, that p30 and vp9 mags also fit the p2000 and more notably , the uspc in 9mm as well. I don't have a usp, or uspc (not that being a compact should make a difference) to physically check for myself, but it makes me wonder. I didn't some googling, and the usp came out in 93. if these platforms can share the p30, vp9 mags, then perhaps they can use a usp mag. they came out before the ban, and thus there might be some hi cap prebans actually in existence. (?). maybe
below is a link to the aforementioned hk page where they say they are compatible. possibly just a typo but does anyone have a usp in 9 and a vp9 or p30 and could lend some definitive results? thanks in advance
Magazine - Complete - 15 Round - 9mm - HK - HK VP9, HK P30 - HKPARTS.NET

those work great on the already 15round mags increasing them to 20, but the neutered 10 rounders have dimples pressed into the side body of the magazine to stop the follower from going any lower. not to say one couldn't drill out the dimples of course...

Back
Top Bottom