• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VZ 58s back in stock at Atlantic Firearms

I'll admit that i skinflinted into a couple vz2008s back when they were $350 each. My buddy got a vz58 from Czechpoint for 1000 about the same time. When compared side by side, there were very little differences that mattered. He immediately grabbed 5 more vz2008s.šŸ¤£šŸ¤˜ Those are going for over a grand these days too.
Have one I bought new, and never got around to shooting. Have to take it to the range one ove these days.

Have one I bought new, and never got around to shooting. Have to take it to the range one ove these days.
Dude! Gotta go shoot that. They're f***ing awesome. Wear glove though, they get hot as f***.

I would recommend keeping a spare parts kit since they're mostly surplus parts. Striker, piston an spring set. I broke a striker at an NES shoot. f***ing embarassingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Love this gun. Great shooter. Lighter than an AK. Built like a tank. And unlike an AK the action stays open after the last round.

Only downsides I see are proprietary mags and it gets really hot. No biggie though.
Didn't we get them from a state trooper who had an FFL.

Don't bother if you're in Massachusetts. Atlantic won't sell/ship them here; I've confirmed with their CS rep.

Is it they won't ship to an FFL that purchases the rifle and keeps them in stock in MA? Or is it they won't sell to an individual that orders one and then has it shipped to an FFL?

Is it they won't ship to an FFL that purchases the rifle and keeps them in stock in MA? Or is it they won't sell to an individual that orders one and then has it shipped to an FFL?

SHIPPING

* What firearms are legal in my state?

a. For the latest information on legality, always check with your local FFL dealer first. Also, some dealers may not be comfortable with certain firearms so always check with a local dealer. You must be 18-21 years of age or older in some states to purchase a firearm. It is your responsibility to know your local laws.

Looking at the website, it looks like they leave it up to the FFL.
They do have a list of FFL's on there, but the Mass ones may just use it for run of the mill stuff and not things deemed super-extra-killy by the lesiban soon-to-be-govenor a.g.

Iā€™m not an FFL. The website would not let me proceed when I tried to input a MA customer address; it didnā€™t even get to the point where I could select an FFL to ship to. Their CS then confirmed the rifles are ā€œnot available to MA.ā€

Back
Top Bottom