W. Mass Black Powder source?

KMM696

NES Member
One of the guys I shoot with is looking for a source for black powder (he didn't specifiy which grade - based on his collection, probably all of them). Western/Central MA, Northern CT, Southern VT and NH would all probably work for him.

Actual black powder, not substitutes like pyrodex. Any stores that stock, or will order the stuff?

Thanks!

Check with Goex for a distributor and ask them if anyone local carries bp.
Second suggestion get a bunch of buddies and make a bulk order from Goex.

Go to Westfield Sportsman's Club on a Sunday morning. Get ahold of Fran Mitchell. He usually has Goex FFFG, FFg, and FG.

not sure just where you are in w. ma but i suggest calling nicks sportshop in palmer, r and r in belchertown and/or ware gun shop in ware. if they dont have it in stock i believe that they will order it for you.

not sure just where you are in w. ma but i suggest calling nicks sportshop in palmer, r and r in belchertown and/or ware gun shop in ware. if they dont have it in stock i believe that they will order it for you.

I don't think Ware Gun Shop will. I went there looking for BP once, and the answer I got was "No we don't have the proper storage facility or license for it".

I get my GOEX at Nicks Sporting Goods in Palmer. You have to ask for it though as it is keep in a vault out back.

Fran at WSC is also good source and a wealth of information.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom