W. Springfield Gun & Knife show Big E Dec. 10-11

Yeah, I didn't go either. Last year I realized that the last 4 guns I bought at the Big E show (over an 8 year span) were all from Mike at Guns & Gun Parts. His shop is about 5 minutes from the Big E, and the only reason to see him at the show is that he's got more display room at the Big E than he does in his store. That realization kind of took the pressure off going.

Unless I have a list of needed parts that aren't commonly available and an overwhelming need for beef jerky that isn't Billy C's. Then I have to go.

I'm beginning to think that everyone in Western Mass wimped out today. My excuse is that I just spent a large amount of money on some .22 magazines which are no longer being made and are close to be unavailable.

I went. It was pretty much the same as always but was not busy at all. They had Caniks at about $400 bucks which is no great deal. It was in a different bldg due to a dog show st the same time.

Ive spent $11 in far worse ways so it was OK.

I had plans this weekend otherwise I would have gone. Maybe early next year. I'll be itching to spend some money once the holidays blow over ;)

Yeah, I didn't go either. Last year I realized that the last 4 guns I bought at the Big E show (over an 8 year span) were all from Mike at Guns & Gun Parts. His shop is about 5 minutes from the Big E, and the only reason to see him at the show is that he's got more display room at the Big E than he does in his store. That realization kind of took the pressure off going.

Funny you should say that. If I do end up buying anything at these shows it is usually from Mike's table.

The last show I went to a while back Mike had a used M&P for a price I couldn't pass up, but I didn't quite have enough money at the time. He was nice enough to put it aside for me and let me pick it up at the store the next week when I got paid.

His is pretty much the only store in W. Mass. I go to lately - he's close to me and he his a good guy to deal with.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that. If I do end up buying anything at these shows it is usually from Mike's table.

The last show I went to a while back Mike has a used M&P for a price I couldn't pass up, but I didn't quite have enough money at the time. He was nice enough to put it aside for me and let me pick it up at the store the next week when I got paid.

His is pretty much the only store in W. Mass. I go to lately - he's close to me and he his a good guy to deal with.

+1

Back
Top Bottom