waaf's spaz equates gun owners to....

His "job" on that show is just to be the weasel moonbat antagonist so there's "appeal to both sides" from a listener-ship standpoint. Smoke and mirrors nothing more.

This is 100% truth. I went to school with one of the DJs, and that is exactly why he is there.

sent via carrier pigeon from a secret squirrel camp

So. Because he is a PP, no one should have them? Nice attitude.

Isn't that how all liberals are? They don't like something, or they can't do something, so they think no one else should be able to do it as well.

Greg Hill is either the most brilliant host ever, the most lazy, or a combination of both to have spaz on the program.
Instant show: just add idiot.
Whatever the topic, spaz takes the devil's advocate position and defends it to the end. This creates phone calls, emails, etc. It creates buzz.
People love someone to hate, so they hired him. Pretty straightforward formula.

Let me reiterate, I have lifetime Sirius, and listen to octane , faction ,stern ect 99% of time. Just happened to use my works pickup truck that has no aux port to plug in phone to continue listening to Sirius. First time in years listened to regular radio since wbcn was still on air

Make the move to satellite. If you listen to radio on the car, it's money well spent.

This, between XM and 60 gigs of music on my ipod i have no use for regular radio. Hell, now the Sirius XM app had MYSXM and you can cater the channel to what you want to hear. Broadcast radio died a long time ago.

His "job" on that show is just to be the weasel moonbat antagonist so there's "appeal to both sides" from a listener-ship standpoint. Smoke and mirrors nothing more.

This is mostly true. He is an idiot, but he really plays it up for the show and has no problem with being a low-level performing chimp for the rest of his career. There is a reason his nickname is "Spaz" and not "Great Thinker."

I only like mistress Carrie. But she's all about Boston Strong etc. She is hot though [wink]

I miss Opie and Anthony. They're good on Sirius but it was epic knowing they were over public MA airwaves. The rumor about Mumbles getting killed in a car crash earned my respect at a young age [rofl2]

I miss Opie and Anthony. They're good on Sirius but it was epic knowing they were over public MA airwaves. The rumor about Mumbles getting killed in a car crash earned my respect at a young age [rofl2]

Those were the glory days. I listened to Hillman on the way to school (with DC, LB, and Kevin), Ozone was on mid-day, O&A at afternoons, and I think Roco was on at night.

+1. It's a pretty clear pattern. Dude will take any crazy position in an argument to spur 1) discussion and 2) calls telling him he's a moron, etc. oh and he also talks about being incredibly poor all the time, I'm pretty sure that's a schtick too, the guys been Hills producer and basically sidekick since 2001, I'm sure he's doing okay for himself.

I stoped listening to them a long time ago.

Miss C was wicked nice to me at a locobazka (spelling) right after 911. I was 14 maybe 15, guys where grabbing a girl from my school and I tried to help her out. She saw me get punched in the face then get kicked in the side when I was tossed to the ground in a pit . She got a big dude to go grab me and she got me on the other side of the fence and got me help since I was bleeding pretty bad from my nose and mouth . She chilled with me while I was getting cleaned up and got me a shirt and shorts since mine wore torn to shreds . Saw her a year later and she remembered me .

Spaz and LB are ******* creeps. My friend when she was 15 stopped at the bar/restaurant her mom was working they said some pretty ****ed up thing to her . When she told them she was 15 they didn't seems to care. I lose all respect for creeps like that.

Hillman got old he's way to political and his way or it's not right . That why I listen to the mourning buzz they stay away from political stuff. When I'm driving to work etc I don't wanna get pissed off lol .

LB was a Taste of Wachusett event at the mountain. No one said a word to him, and he was charging for autographs. Lol

Awkward

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Spaz is a "special" kind of stupid. Calling him a retard is an insult to retards everywhere.

Since Bob & Zip disappeared 'aaf hasn't been the same. I still listen on my way to work in the morning though, I remember Hillman before he started with waaf.

Spaz is a "special" kind of stupid. Calling him a retard is an insult to retards everywhere.

Since Bob & Zip disappeared 'aaf hasn't been the same. I still listen on my way to work in the morning though, I remember Hillman before he started with waaf.

Bob and Zip, you're reaching into the way back machine. I also remember pirate radio, Ruby Cheeks, and Karen in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom