• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

waiting for the assault hoe to make "the list"

“Something better can come of this than sitting in my closet and potentially harming someone,” said John Hayden of Guns 2 Gardens Massachusetts. Better cut off that penis before it rapes someone, too. I prefer the Boris treatment for garden tools.

In the name of Michael Timofeevich Kalashnikov ... and Flintoid ... and vodka ... you are no longer a shit shovel, you are glorious AK for defense of Motherland!

54.jpg

Guys come on. I mean if you have a family, especially one with children. One of these guns can just be lying around. Who could tell if it would choose to lie around loaded or not? Better safe than sorry, I mean hell its right in the name “auto loader”. Better turn those scary self loading weapons of war to beautiful handcrafted art, before one just starts killing children!

“Something better can come of this than sitting in my closet and potentially harming someone,”
So a gun sitting in your closet, where only you have access, could be used to harm someone.......... Sounds like the gun isn't the problem.
Just more projecting their own inability to behave responsibly onto others.

“Something better can come of this than sitting in my closet and potentially harming someone,”
So a gun sitting in your closet, where only you have access, could be used to harm someone.......... Sounds like the gun isn't the problem.
Just more projecting their own inability to behave responsibly onto others.
The other part of it is they honestly believe inanimate objects can control THEM. It's an odd form of cargo-cultism, and the Left is chock-full of it.

Back
Top Bottom